Welcome to Gaia! ::

Today it's going to be mostly inking and coloring today. I might start working on a banner for the comic if I get bored.

Shadowy Phantom

Did all the lettering and panels for chapter 4. I suppose I should start doing the detailed sketches and/or inks tomorrow!

Also, wrote a tough scene (almost the end!). Just a little bit left and BD's script will be done!
Kyousouka
Did all the lettering and panels for chapter 4. I suppose I should start doing the detailed sketches and/or inks tomorrow!

Also, wrote a tough scene (almost the end!). Just a little bit left and BD's script will be done!

And now I can actually read it with Opera!

Shadowy Phantom

ElfinNissa
Kyousouka

Oh? Was the splash page giving you trouble?
I think SmackJeeves's admin was aware of that issue but could not figure out why it wasn't working. Maybe he fixed it! ...or maybe you got lucky, just like some people would get lucky with the old-style pop-up... Hnngkhklhgh. SJ, I love you, but this is just wat.

And I just realized I'm probably not supposed to do the sketches for my pages yet, since I want to do NaNoMangO. I guess I'll thumb chapter 5!

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
I started to work on splash page for chapter 3 and to ink to end next weeks page and tone it. Imma on the roll bby.
Kyousouka
ElfinNissa
Kyousouka

Oh? Was the splash page giving you trouble?
I think SmackJeeves's admin was aware of that issue but could not figure out why it wasn't working. Maybe he fixed it! ...or maybe you got lucky, just like some people would get lucky with the old-style pop-up... Hnngkhklhgh. SJ, I love you, but this is just wat.

And I just realized I'm probably not supposed to do the sketches for my pages yet, since I want to do NaNoMangO. I guess I'll thumb chapter 5!

Yeah, the splash page wouldn't let me in. I'm glad to see it's working now.

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Brain-storming.
Inking and coloring. I'm a bit discouraged by the results, I hope people think the art is incompetent instead of lazy.

Also I may have ruined a shirt.
I hate double posting, but I finished three pages today. I'm going for a fourth.
Finished one page and posted it! (I has no buffer. It is sad. emo )

Doing some thumbnailing now.

Shadowy Phantom

Got to writing the very last scene of BD, whoa. Everything wrapped up, the last scene is more of an epilogue in that it deals with only a minor plot point that most readers will have forgotten by then.

More importantly, there are trees.

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Made a three day buffer, finished three pages for my updates.

It's feeling great!
I've really just been working on character designs for different things.

Oh, and I found a ruler. Not the one I was looking for, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers.
Finished coloring an already nearly completed page, coming close on a second one. Working on character designs, scanning in about an hour.

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I just made a rough outline for my NaNoMangO idea. I'm pretty sure it'll have to be split into two parts, though I'm not sure how many pages for each would be right. I guess that can get figured out in the thumbnailing phase.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff