Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Finished scripting a whole chapter. H'oh my god, this is so gonna happen!

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Finished sketching the last few pages of my 20 page comic and inked about 5 pages.
Kupocake
it's a good feeling isn't it? XD

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
[~Ramble.Corset~]
Kupocake
it's a good feeling isn't it? XD
It really is!
...and then you realize how much schoolwork you neglected in favor of it and when it needs to be done by. But it was worth it.

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Finished inking my comic today, only have the shading and lettering left now.

Dapper Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
pencilling for this week and next week's comics in case I give up on life during finals week.

I'm at about the halfway point of the chapter. I should start writing the next one.
scripted up to the second scene of the fourth chapter ;D as soon as that gets done I can start making a name and work out final minor character designs. so excited!!!
currently making the name, up to page 6 8D then gotta go back and do the rough draft

Created this animatic promo for issue 6 of my comic.
Now that I'm finally done with finals, I get to get to work drawing the graphic novel. I got a cover and a bunch of scenery/world buldingI've got the first chapter three chapters scripted, and the rest summarized.
Now, I've realized that I really need to edit the first chapter down. It's a lot of talking and exposition, and not a lot more than standing around. I'm weeding out what I can show rather than tell later, and leaving what the reader needs to know in the beginning. The mantra for tonight is "Don't tell when you can show- later."

I still need to come up with a title; I think that will be the sole mission of tomorrow.
Character designs for a comic set after the apocalypse. Should start sometime 2012. biggrin . Concept is "'Friends', but everyone you know and love is dead".

Need to get back on my other comic. I've been too depressed to care though.

Dapper Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Sketched out Boy Aurus pages. Not having school makes me less productive because then I don't go "IF I DON'T DO IT NOW, I MIGHT NOT HAVE TIME LATER!" ._.

Though I really need to get my a** in gear. I signed up for independent study in comic bookery and told my supervising professor that I would write the whole script over winter break.
did a few rough name drafts and fixed a decently sized plot hole =)

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Updated both my webcomics.
Posted a page, finished another!

Nathaniel Mea
Updated both my webcomics.

How do you run two without dying!?

Quick Reply

Submit