Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Sketched and inked two pages, thumbnailed a whole chapter and shall now read through my script and fix any contrived and forced sounding dialogue.
...Somehow my on-the-spot thumbnailed comic is at 27 pages (it's about finished. I guess). I should just keep going and use it as my NaNoManGo comic. Also, the protagonist is a girl instead of an old(er) man because in my mind equality means killing off women like men get killed off.

Whoops, that was a spoiler, I guess. But not really, since if you know the Tailypo story you should know how this ends. Or maybe I'll just keep her death ambiguous. :/
Drawing, inking, coloring. It's hard to tell how much progress I'm making since I'm doing everything all at once. It gives me more variety of stuff to work on so I don't get bored or stuck though.

Fashionable Shopper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Fansub
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Omg, we have so much in common. ^_^

Anyways I was about to script some stuff for NaNoMangO today, but then said "nah" and went to the movies instead. Got nothing done.

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
I ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING TODAY

I thumbnailed two whole pages!! Now I've got... 14 pages thumbnailed! At this rate, I'll finish the comic by 2047!

Shadowy Phantom

Thumbnailed a couple of difficult pages, pretty happy with them. Sorted out some uncertainties with the pacing, too.
Kyousouka
Teurastaa
Haven't gotten anything done at all today since I'm still at work emo but I plan on getting a page done. Maybe two. hopefully. @v@

I'm still at work too, actually ;_; Definitely going to do some thumbing and writing afterwards though.

Good luck on those pages! And when you do get them done, tell ussss.

>.< only finished one page. Tonight I'll finish another though. (Last page of the chapter too!)
Touched fuzzy, got dizzy. I got some drawing done and am going to print off a few photos I took to trace. Hopefully I'll get some more done today, but I'm going to be a bit busy. Hopefully my head will have cleared up by then.
A complete beginning to end outline for my long-term project Pilgrim. On to editing and fixing some continuity holes.
at a standstill because work is at a weird time...nah thats just an excuse. -_-;
AEAcomics
A complete beginning to end outline for my long-term project Pilgrim. On to editing and fixing some continuity holes.

YOU NEED TO HURRY UP SO I CAN READ IT. >8|

No, no, just kidding. Well, with the 'angry' tone. I actually enjoyed your comic and would like the see the result of your revisions.

On personal(...ish) note, I'm just going to do these thumbnails over. It'll probably work better the way I see it now.

And so, on to my endless cycle of Draw-Scrap-Redraw-Scrap-Redraw-Scrap-Redraw, you get the idea. 8|

Stellar Star

24,975 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Toned page 21 and inked page 22 and partially 23. I figured I still have not made concept for train for page 24 gonk

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
I spent till 2 am with my friend/storyboard partner trying to fix our reel for Open House Night on Sunday. And I'm still trying to fix it before 3 pm when it's due.

Not going to get a whole lot of comicking done today, sadly. @_@ I hope to crank out some thumbnails tonight though.
I rewrote part of Ch3 script I thumb-nailed one page and drew 2 1/2 panels I am so distracked
Mink_LaLa
AEAcomics

YOU NEED TO HURRY UP SO I CAN READ IT. >8|

No, no, just kidding. Well, with the 'angry' tone. I actually enjoyed your comic and would like the see the result of your revisions.

I need to make sure all my ducks are in a row this time! I'm anxious to get back to drawing it.
Gonna work on characters for a while before reading through that outline again and making more revisions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff