Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
well guys im a comic guy but i need help with something my designs are great but i forget that i also need to add is legs and my story has holes in it

Dapper Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
...then draw the legs? Or write a story about a guy with no legs because it would be awesome. Or a story about ghosts, genies, and ethereal people, they don't need to have legs either.

Showing your work so far would probably be kind of helpful for saying something more useful.

2,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
:/ whish i had scanner and papers with comic
and im not adding etherial mostly fighting and comedy

Dapper Explorer

Dear friend: I have carefully considered your imaginary problem and have come up with an imaginary solution for you.

Your stated issues: storyline and paneling.
Your stated strengths: great designs

You didn't show us your designs, so I'm going to use my telepathic abilities to see them. HMMMMMM~

User Image

rage_beast00
:/ whish i had scanner and papers with comic

Your implied weakness: you don’t actually have a comic with these problems because you don’t have a comic.

rage_beast00
and my story has holes in it

Well there’s your paneling problem! Your story has holes in it.

User Image

User Image

You say you have a problem with your storyline, but you didn’t tell us what the story was, so I’m going to use my telepathic powers again to figure it out. HMMM~I am sensing that your story is the same story I told to my three-year-old niece on the fly last week.

Your story is about a young dragon named Trashpot, and the problem with your story is that it’s meandering and has no underlying structure. The plot: Trashpot doesn’t enjoy the park because he has no friends to play with, and then he makes a friend named Cinderella because your three-year-old niece really likes princesses. Where’s the tension? Where’s the denouement? Rookie mistakes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff