Welcome to Gaia! ::

HI!

HEY :D 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

i've been making a webcomic for around 2 years
(go check it: WICKED Reasoning )
i want to improve it, and i would like to hear some feedback if possible biggrin
much appreciated!
mrgreen
Just a little pet peeve of mine: seeing the title (usually a random combination of Adjective Noun) of the comic defined on the site. We know what wicked and reasoning mean, so I'm not sure what purpose the definitions are supposed to serve.

You, on comic #055
i hate when i think of a comic that's way out of my league to do! lots of details and perspective, i'm too unskilled.it takes me a lot more time!

I think this sums up where you can best take this comic in the future. Spend time getting comfortable with things you have a hard time drawing. The more flexible your art becomes, the more your visual vocabulary increases, and the more story you can tell. Don't ever let your art skill hold you back from doing your best storytelling. If you can't draw it now, then learn!

It's definitely a process, for sure. And comics are a great way to practice, so keep it up and keep pushing!

Ruthless Warlord

10,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
wow, i have no complaints good seat up great follow ups and awesome punchlines, i really just have a question this may sound really stupid but i'm not technologically inclined like most people. how did you start your web comics?

Cunning Comrade

16,225 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I have to say I adore the script and punchlines but the art is not very good. I would invest in a tablet and get more experience with art in general. Practice drawing real life people, I know it can be tedious but it is the best practice you can get. I think you could also find an artist willing to draw for you since you clearly have some wonderful ideas right here.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
Oh god, comic 80 made me laugh. That was great.

One thing I would have to say is that most of the comic is centered on one character, which I'm guessing is based off you. The only problem with that for me would be is that you're not exploring possibilities with other characters potential to add to your comic storyline/dialogue. I think your comic would be that much more interesting if you develop other characters and gave them some spotlight in your comic too.

Diversity.
daydreamer_girl
Oh god, comic 80 made me laugh. That was great.

One thing I would have to say is that most of the comic is centered on one character, which I'm guessing is based off you. The only problem with that for me would be is that you're not exploring possibilities with other characters potential to add to your comic storyline/dialogue. I think your comic would be that much more interesting if you develop other characters and gave them some spotlight in your comic too.

Diversity.

that's great advice! i was thinking of giving more spotlight to other characters actually. still make i based on some real life stuff. thank you!

Interesting Member

7,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
I personally think there great, I reall enjoyed reading them smile

LDI Terra's Spouse

Gracious Friend

17,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
testify _in _tribulation
wow, i have no complaints good seat up great follow ups and awesome punchlines, i really just have a question this may sound really stupid but i'm not technologically inclined like most people. how did you start your web comics?

"That's what she said."
Gives U an achievement...

Ruthless Warlord

10,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Billy Quite Boy
testify _in _tribulation

"That's what she said."
Gives U an achievement...

thank you cat_xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out