Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, for the past year now my girlfriend and I have been working on a manga that we hope to post on the internet. However we have a few issues. The first issue is that my girlfriend is an artist but she doesn't have a lot of time to make character designs and draw the scenes and such. The second issue is that i'm the writer but i don't have an editor to help me know what should stay in the story and what should be taken out. We would really appreciate the help. Please help us.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Comic Creators or somewhere in Minishops would probably be a better place to post something like this. the AMC is primarily for threads that discuss stuff related to professionally released works, so this really doesn't go here. Comic Creators could be a helpful place to post this, and if you're up to paying whoever helps you with Gaia gold you could use Minishops instead.

7,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Check my portfolio and webcomic site out and if you have any questions or like what you see let me know.

Wealthy Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200
Im not that great of an artist, but I would be happy to be your editor. PM me if you like.
nooby45ales
Hello, for the past year now my girlfriend and I have been working on a manga that we hope to post on the internet. However we have a few issues. The first issue is that my girlfriend is an artist but she doesn't have a lot of time to make character designs and draw the scenes and such. The second issue is that i'm the writer but i don't have an editor to help me know what should stay in the story and what should be taken out. We would really appreciate the help. Please help us.

Hi me and my brother are partners so if ur interested look up my bros gaia its remedie_09 and his an really good artist he improved for the past few months now so ya and I could be your editor I'm expert at stories smile so pm me or reply to this post if ur interested thnx for ur time smile cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff