Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
DarkBladeZX6
I've wanted to make a comic for some time now. I'd like to have a small team of people working on it. Anyone interested in a spot? This would just be for the sake of getting an idea done on paper and whatnot nothing serious for now I guess sweatdrop
Basically I'd want to make a comic/manga kind of story that takes elements from games, shows, and other manga. I haven't thought of the full plot or idea of it yet. I'd like to get some ideas from others as well.

If you're interested in joining me just post below saying so. Feel free to add an idea if you'd like!

Well every story takes elements from another story to be honest. (Example: The Daredevils back story is some what identical to the TMNT back story. And DBZ....Don't get me started...) I recently got my copyright and fund my own private business but still there are somethings I do have questions for.

1.Are you looking more for artists and if so what kind Manga or more realistic?

2.Writers? Will each comic be written by a different writer? or will the hole comic book series only have 1 writer the hole way through?

3. Planning on getting it copyrighted and Published?

4. How many spots remain open?

5. What is the Team/Organization/Company name?

I have made comics for nearly all my life and I only made one crossover comic that was written by my friend that turned out to be a success! And others flopped and or was a complete failure so I am not trying to make this mistake again.

Wealthy Genius

6,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
could i help with the art work

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers