Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loving Wife

I've wanted to make a comic for some time now. I'd like to have a small team of people working on it. Anyone interested in a spot? This would just be for the sake of getting an idea done on paper and whatnot nothing serious for now I guess sweatdrop
Basically I'd want to make a comic/manga kind of story that takes elements from games, shows, and other manga. I haven't thought of the full plot or idea of it yet. I'd like to get some ideas from others as well.

If you're interested in joining me just post below saying so. Feel free to add an idea if you'd like!

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Are you planning on making a fan fic in manga form or an original story

Loving Wife

Snowblazer

I wanted to make an original story and like I said before have elements of other stories in the original comic.
The theme of this story: surreal mystery. The main characters: ruthless heir and innocent traveler. The major event of the story: conspiracy. The setting of the story:fictional city modern day
Innocent Traveler (Oriel Liras) This calm gentleman has deep-set black eyes that are like two drops of oil. His silky, curly, raven-colored hair is worn in a style that reminds you of an overused mop. He is very tall and has a boyish build. His skin is chocolate-brown. He has a straight nose and hollow cheeks. His wardrobe is flattering. Deadly sin: Anger. Heavenly Virtue: Patience Residence: Writchbrook street. Occupation: Voice Actor
Ruthless Heir: (Elsa Bishop) This girl puts you in mind of an immovable mountain. She has narrow green eyes that are like two emeralds. Her luxurious, wavy, yellow hair is waist-length and is worn in an impractical style. She is tall and has a lithe build. Her skin is light-colored. She has large feet. Her wardrobe is elegant and complicated, with a completely blue color scheme. Deadly sin: pride Heavenly Virtue: Kindness. Occupation: Heiress
Title: Shadowed days

Is this idea good for u? i just wrote down a draft.

Loving Wife

Colonel Piemaster

That's a good idea but I kinda wanted it to be more of a action-adventure type of story with several main characters sweatdrop
DarkBladeZX6
Colonel Piemaster

That's a good idea but I kinda wanted it to be more of a action-adventure type of story with several main characters sweatdrop

its up for change considered i just wrote it last night. AM I PART OF THE TEAM? surprised

Loving Wife

Colonel Piemaster
DarkBladeZX6
Colonel Piemaster

its up for change considered i just wrote it last night. AM I PART OF THE TEAM? surprised

Well, it's up to you if you'd like to be part of the team xD
As for changing it, I've drawn out a few characters for the story so far. I'll put them up as soon as I can.
I have got some characters' description written (keep in mind that im an amatuer)

(Noah Huff)This man puts you in mind of an unstoppable hunting dog. He has hooded blue eyes. His fine, curly, shoulder-length hair is the color of autumn leaves, and is worn in an uncomplicated, businesslike style. He is very short and has a wide-chested build. His skin is cream-colored. He has a crooked nose and thick eyebrows. His wardrobe is plain, and is completely blue and black.

(Isiah Vaughan) his serious gentleman has wide purple eyes that are like two windows on the evening sky. His luxurious, straight, brown hair is medium-length and is worn in a bizarre, handsome style. He is short and has a broad-shouldered build. His skin is china-white. He has knobby ears. His wardrobe is uncomplicated and professional, with a lot of blue.

(Dylan Trevor Holt) This romantic guy has narrow gray eyes that are like two pieces of steel. His fine, wavy hair; black with purple highlights’, is shoulder-length and is worn in a precise style. He has a graceful build. His skin is tanned. He has high cheekbones and large hands. His wardrobe is businesslike and attractive, with a completely red and black color scheme.

Loving Wife

Colonel Piemaster
I have got some characters' description written (keep in mind that im an amatuer)

(Noah Huff)This man puts you in mind of an unstoppable hunting dog. He has hooded blue eyes. His fine, curly, shoulder-length hair is the color of autumn leaves, and is worn in an uncomplicated, businesslike style. He is very short and has a wide-chested build. His skin is cream-colored. He has a crooked nose and thick eyebrows. His wardrobe is plain, and is completely blue and black.

(Isiah Vaughan) his serious gentleman has wide purple eyes that are like two windows on the evening sky. His luxurious, straight, brown hair is medium-length and is worn in a bizarre, handsome style. He is short and has a broad-shouldered build. His skin is china-white. He has knobby ears. His wardrobe is uncomplicated and professional, with a lot of blue.

(Dylan Trevor Holt) This romantic guy has narrow gray eyes that are like two pieces of steel. His fine, wavy hair; black with purple highlights’, is shoulder-length and is worn in a precise style. He has a graceful build. His skin is tanned. He has high cheekbones and large hands. His wardrobe is businesslike and attractive, with a completely red and black color scheme.
I might be able to draw these descriptions out. I'm not that great an artist but I'll try to draw them out. Which is why I'd also like to have an artist as well to help out with the designs for characters.
Can u describe what can of plot u want?do u have one in mind? is it moderned day or fantasy? done like an anime or something? crime caper? science fiction? etc. or u wanna freestyle till we think of something?

Loving Wife

Well, I'd want the whole thing to be kinda like Mortal Kombat without making it be a tournament. It's more of a all-out battle for power kinda. In my mind it's pretty much based off of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon with a bunch of elements of other manga and whatnot. It'd be modern though. Maybe a little into the future.
DarkBladeZX6
Well, I'd want the whole thing to be kinda like Mortal Kombat without making it be a tournament. It's more of a all-out battle for power kinda. In my mind it's pretty much based off of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon with a bunch of elements of other manga and whatnot. It'd be modern though. Maybe a little into the future.

This sounds very shounen and may be bit overused unless we can think of a plot device that sets it apart like Law of Ueki or Soul eater. Modern day fantasy is slightly unexplored, i suggest we not go to main stream and be bit niche so we can get a cult following. Just suggestion.

Loving Wife

Colonel Piemaster
DarkBladeZX6

This sounds very shounen and may be bit overused unless we can think of a plot device that sets it apart like Law of Ueki or Soul eater. Modern day fantasy is slightly unexplored, i suggest we not go to main stream and be bit niche so we can get a cult following. Just suggestion.

I had always wanted to do a fighting type of story. A fantasy would be a bit weird for me but I might be able to manage. As long as we can get to throw in what I had originally wanted. It is a bit overused but we might be able to make it stand from the rest of them.

Tipsy Lunatic

I would recomend at least having an actual idea for the story first, before looking for recruits. It's sort of hard to take you seriously when you say you just want to take elements from other stuff, and then not even list any specifics as to what those things are.
The Drunken Jester
I would recomend at least having an actual idea for the story first, before looking for recruits. It's sort of hard to take you seriously when you say you just want to take elements from other stuff, and then not even list any specifics as to what those things are.

I agree with this. It's not enough to just say that you want to make a comic.

Oh, and by the way, if you're looking for help with writing, you might want to get someone that doesn't plagiarize - go to this site, 'generate 3 regular (or, however many really, it won't make a difference),' and see how similar they are. Yeah, he 'wrote that himself?' I'm so sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff