Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Shapeshifter

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
So, I'm not exactly sure this is the best place to post it, but ehh xD

So my best friend and I have been making these comics ever since we were like 7 years old, and they have to deal with Sonic characters as well as some of our own OC's.
I was thinking about posting them on here, but I'm not sure anyone would find them worth reading..?
I'd like to post them in hopes of getting more people to read them and enjoy them, as well as maybe inputting some feedback and/or critiquing and giving us ideas to improve on.

Should I post them here? c:

Feral Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
Demonic Destruction

So my best friend and I have been making these comics ever since we were like 7 years old, and they have to deal with Sonic characters as well as some of our own OC's.
I was thinking about posting them on here, but I'm not sure anyone would find them worth reading..?
I'd like to post them in hopes of getting more people to read them and enjoy them, as well as maybe inputting some feedback and/or critiquing and giving us ideas to improve on.

well this forum would work definently for the feedback portion
if you want to just promote and advertise your comic id suggest the promotion forum since it focuses only on gaining viewers and such

but post a link here and im sure all the regulars and myself included would love to give it a go
c;

Shadowy Shapeshifter

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Static Sludge
Demonic Destruction

well this forum would work definently for the feedback portion
if you want to just promote and advertise your comic id suggest the promotion forum since it focuses only on gaining viewers and such

but post a link here and im sure all the regulars and myself included would love to give it a go
c;

Alright, I'm glad to know someone might actually be interested in reading some of these :3 I'll need a while to get 'em though, since most of 'em are at my bestie's house, and she lives a half hour away ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff