Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which is easier to sketch a comic on? Tradition or Digital?

Traditional! GO PENCILS! 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 12 ]
Digital! Ctrl+Z forever! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2
Kyousouka
Hey regulars, didn't we have an entire thread of printing and publishing terminology and printers at some point? If anyone has the link, please share it with the OP.

Not sure if I've seen that thread here (haven't been here in a while), but it did remind me of this. There are some resounding recommendations for createspace throughout the thread.

Shadowy Phantom

keiiii
Kyousouka
Hey regulars, didn't we have an entire thread of printing and publishing terminology and printers at some point? If anyone has the link, please share it with the OP.

Not sure if I've seen that thread here (haven't been here in a while), but it did remind me of this. There are some resounding recommendations for createspace throughout the thread.

Oh jeez half the posts in that thread are mine (but not any of the CreateSpace ones, I'm not fond of them) ._. What is it with me and these threads.

Also, I found the thread! Here you go. It's outdated by now (how did it go unbumped for a year and a half?!), but maybe we should make a copy of it if we can't find fanartist to update the old one?

Fashionable Gaian

5,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I would totally be willing to bring this thread back. This should be stickied, the info on there is amazing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff