Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Lover

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
That is a lie, he's just jealous!

Also, random question: what do you guys think of Jack's new look? I personally think he looks silly, but he can destroy planets and moons, so... bad dog, worst boss?

What message?

Clean Wolf

I think he looks rad. The ominous barking in the background of his transformation sent shivers up my spine, and Bro's glasses (RIP) are a testament that he can strike down gods.

So, yes, I like it.

Questionable Borg

I don't guess I've heard of this....
Did I hear "Homestuck"? CCCCCCC:

Clean Wolf

Cray Bri

You quite certainly did! Here, I'll let you hear it another eight times!

HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
Professor Periwinkle
Cray Bri

HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK

A whole 8 times? How a8solutely and 8eeeeeeeeautifully gr8~

Clean Wolf

Cray Bri
Professor Periwinkle
Cray Bri

HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK

DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF YOU BACKSTABBING SPIDERBITCH

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Glub glub! I caught another cuttle fish today, I'M SO --------------------EXCITED!! what will I call it?
@September Rose I know he's a planet-destroying bad dog worst boss evil...thing, but I'm not gonna lie - my first thought after Bec Noir donned Bro's glasses was "Ha, it is a dog wearing sunglasses." This is probably because I'm simple-minded, though. We'll probably get to see him break everything in the near future and I'll probably be a little too distracted to think about his appearance.

So I was reading Andrew Hussie's formspring and someone asked if all the kids' guardians would die like the trolls' lusii did. He (understandably, since that'd be a massive spoiler) didn't answer that question, but the idea never occurred to me and now I'm really worried it's going to happen. :T What does everyone think?
Professor Periwinkle
Cray Bri
Professor Periwinkle
Cray Bri

HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK

A high 8lood troll doesn't need to flatter themselves, your insults are invalid (::::<

Clean Wolf

Cray Bri
Professor Periwinkle
Cray Bri
Professor Periwinkle
Cray Bri

HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK

A high 8lood troll doesn't need to flatter themselves, your insults are invalid (::::<

INSULT? NO THAT WAS A FACT. IN FACT, I'M INSULTED YOU'D EVER THINK I'D INSULT SUCH A WRETCHED, BATSHIT INSANE BLUE BLOOD.
Professor Periwinkle
Cray Bri
Professor Periwinkle
Cray Bri
Professor Periwinkle
Cray Bri

HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK
HOMESTUCK

INSULT? NO THAT WAS A FACT. IN FACT, I'M INSULTED YOU'D EVER THINK I'D INSULT SUCH A WRETCHED, BATSHIT INSANE BLUE BLOOD.

You should 8e more insult8d 8y the f8ct that your such a stup8d worthless mut8nt nu8 horn Karkat! >::: sad

Clean Wolf

kitkati
@September Rose I know he's a planet-destroying bad dog worst boss evil...thing, but I'm not gonna lie - my first thought after Bec Noir donned Bro's glasses was "Ha, it is a dog wearing sunglasses." This is probably because I'm simple-minded, though. We'll probably get to see him break everything in the near future and I'll probably be a little too distracted to think about his appearance.

So I was reading Andrew Hussie's formspring and someone asked if all the kids' guardians would die like the trolls' lusii did. He (understandably, since that'd be a massive spoiler) didn't answer that question, but the idea never occurred to me and now I'm really worried it's going to happen. :T What does everyone think?

Jack's hand isn't painted red when he snags the shades and Cal; He still has more killing to do.

Though he'd have to have lady luck on his side to take on Mom and Dad without backup. Those two have the power of love on their side.

Clean Wolf

Cray Bri
Professor Periwinkle
Cray Bri
Professor Periwinkle
Cray Bri

You should 8e more insult8d 8y the f8ct that your such a stup8d worthless mut8nt nu8 horn Karkat! >::: sad

NOW, NOW, S3RK3T.

DON'T YOU KNOW 1'M 4 B1G F4N OF K4RKL3S NUBBY HORNS 4ND D3L1C1OUS C4NDY R3D BLOOD?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff