Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slumbering Tengu

I'm sure I'm like the only person in HS fandom to have read the Midnight Crew intermission first rofl
I had just finished Problem Sleuth and I found the intermission more enjoyable then starting HS
Then I went back and started from the beginning; I've probably read the intermission like 3 times
because like Anticrab said; mobsters and stuff <333

I have a huge mafia bias

Also Vriska misses Eridan
I'm finding that mighty hilarious

Party Animal

Since she's the one who dropped him in the first place, yeah. Pffft.

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I wonder... if Erisolsprite should ever go kablooey (and who knows; after the incident with Fefetasprite, and now the crap with the Condesce - rather likely soon once we get back to that storyline), does that mean Sollux will end up being half-dead again? I hope not. I love the fact he is alive again (and those eyepatches...LOL; I wonder how many cosplayers are gonna want to do that now).
well im only on act 6 act 3 but, eh, thats farther than most people i know so m/
who ******** knows whats goin on? not me no way. cool
Konan Tatsuhiko

I'm sure I'm like the only person in HS fandom to have read the Midnight Crew intermission first rofl
I had just finished Problem Sleuth and I found the intermission more enjoyable then starting HS
Then I went back and started from the beginning; I've probably read the intermission like 3 times
because like Anticrab said; mobsters and stuff <333

I have a huge mafia bias

Also Vriska misses Eridan
I'm finding that mighty hilarious

Ahahah, oh my goodness, that is really funny. You are probably one of the select few to have done that. Yeah, mobsters! Who doesn't love mobsters. Some of my favorite fan art is from the intermission, as well as a lot of my favorite parts in Homestuck.

I find it hilarious how anyone could be missing Eridan, but as John just said, trolls are weird. haha

Fashionable Shopper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have to admit I skimmed a bit the first time I read through the MC Intermission too cuz I wanted to catch up quickly, but I read it properly at least half a dozen times once I was up to speed. And it's really great.
I'm even thinking of doing a Midnight Crew fancomic because I love them so much. *_*
Diamonds Droog is my fave.

I also must say Sollux's sorta dead/sorta alive deal is convoluted, I really wanna see what happens if or when ErisolSprite explodes. Which I think should happen.
Maybe Sollux is just living up to his title as Mage of Doom.

He is forever doomed to have to explain his asinine mortality

Super Sleuth

6,850 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Kurloz isn't with the ancestors.

The plot thickens.

F*ckin clowns.

Party Animal

Kara Kazeneko
I wonder... if Erisolsprite should ever go kablooey (and who knows; after the incident with Fefetasprite, and now the crap with the Condesce - rather likely soon once we get back to that storyline), does that mean Sollux will end up being half-dead again? I hope not. I love the fact he is alive again (and those eyepatches...LOL; I wonder how many cosplayers are gonna want to do that now).

See I dunno.

erii2ol uses 2ollux'2 old quiirk. s0llux uses aradia's 0riginal quirk.

Hmmmm.

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I just want to find out what is Aradia & Sollux's status!

Clean Wolf

OP HERE

I'm not too keen on Homestuck anymore, but this doesn't daunt the notifications from this thread.

Does anyone know how to stop getting prompted by every post?

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
That's a good question, I really can't help you there, that would be something to ask in the Q&A forums under Technical.
Professor Periwinkle
OP HERE

I'm not too keen on Homestuck anymore, but this doesn't daunt the notifications from this thread.

Hmm that's a predicament. You can't unsubscribe from your own topics on here? I find that kind of weird.
Professor Periwinkle
OP HERE

You should be able to go to My Gaia, go to the Account tab (the top right hand corner of your My Gaia page), and then choose Gaia Notices. Then beneath Gaia notices, there should be the option to unclick "Reply To Thread You've Started." That will make it so you don't get notices for ALL threads you've started, though, so do keep that in mind.

Adorable Detective

18,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Professor Periwinkle
OP HERE

I don't know how one would do that, but there's a couple things you can do to get around it:

- Someone can make their own Homestuck discussion thread, and you can defer them there in the first post of this thread. Eventually everyone will be on the other thread, and you'll be notification free.

- Get rid of the "homestuck" tag in the first post so people can't find this topic via search bar.

Pretty simple solutions to getting around a problem. Hope that helps :3
If it continues though, I'm sure you could contact an admin about locking the thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff