Welcome to Gaia! ::

A friend of mine started reading Homestuck and actually asked me if he could skip the intermission a few days ago. I said maybe....until I saw the last update.

Now I have to go re-read the intermission to remember what all the felt powers were, all I remember was the 2 that could see past and future trails, and the time traveling oven

Party Animal

Bursting Sun
A friend of mine started reading Homestuck and actually asked me if he could skip the intermission a few days ago. I said maybe....until I saw the last update.

Now I have to go re-read the intermission to remember what all the felt powers were, all I remember was the 2 that could see past and future trails, and the time traveling oven

Eh I only read it once and I don't remember all the powers specifically, but at least we remember the Felt exists haha.

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I knew about the felt, but I skipped that intermission, didn't think it had anything to do with Homestuck @_@

Super Sleuth

6,850 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
One thing I learned from reading the Huss' work is to ALWAYS READ EVERYTHING EVER.

A small tidbit like a F*CKING FROG can be an enormous plot point in the future.

In this case, Not reading the Midnight Crew intermission is borderline crazy, because then you skip over the destruction of the troll universe.

Party Animal

Kaelwin
I knew about the felt, but I skipped that intermission, didn't think it had anything to do with Homestuck @_@

It was kind of in Homestuck though.

Prophet

don't skip the intermissions
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Shoo Out The Clowns
Kaelwin

It was kind of in Homestuck though.

Well I didn't get the connection until much, MUCH later on in my read, I need to go back and read the intermission so I get it all now.

Anxious Friend

i read almost all of it but i was so confused because i still didnt understand the formatting of the pages and stuff so i never finished the intermission lol
i still know their powers and stuff though idk
their *significance*

Big Waffles

I RECENTLY READ THROUGH HOMESTUCK FOR THE FIRST TIME. IT'S QUITE AN INTRIGUING COMIC. THE EMPHASIS ON CHARACTER INTERACTION IS ABSOLUTELY FASCINATING.

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
CriminyJustice
One thing I learned from reading the Huss' work is to ALWAYS READ EVERYTHING EVER.

In this case, Not reading the Midnight Crew intermission is borderline crazy, because then you skip over the destruction of the troll universe.

^this^
only, I would add that even by reading everything carefully, you will still miss like three fourths of whats there unless you are a 4 dimensional being with an IQ over 9000 like the huss.

Party Animal

I am not very optimistic for whatever happens next, I'm sorry to say.

It's been a couple of days, and recently when that's happened it's been bad news.

Super Sleuth

6,850 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
This is Homestuck, friend.

One should always expect the worst.
f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s
CriminyJustice

^this^
only, I would add that even by reading everything carefully, you will still miss like three fourths of whats there unless you are a 4 dimensional being with an IQ over 9000 like the huss.

Exactly. I actually have read the Intermission four times, because it's one of my favorite parts. I love mobsters and the prohibition era and everything.
And seriously, the Intermission was crazy important. What the ******** did people think was happening during Cascade when Slick shot Snowman? Honestly. I mean Honestly.
I don't know why, I really don't, but John talking with Tavros and meeting Aradia and Sollux, especially pirate trolls, made me so damn happy. Like I was smiling way too much when he was talking with Sollux. Maybe I just want the kids to interact more with the trolls since it was mostly one sided before

Super Sleuth

6,850 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
DOUBLE EYEPATCH SOLLUX HOT DAMN.

Also, let the piratical misadventures begin f*ck yeah.

And It's kinda sad that Tavros is still infatuated with Vriska all this time. I'm sure that without such feelings he and John would've been pretty good friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff