Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slumbering Tengu

"Flippety dippety doo bup bup shrubber double floppy mumblescurry
noodlescoop pizzabubble pizzabubble mip mip mip mip mip mip."

That is all I really have to say on the matter

Also that was very fun to read

Party Animal

f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s
Pretty sure the spoldy-sprites are gonna be a thing. Hussy likes turning things into... THINGS. Hussy broke my brain so... things in to things... yeah

That DOES make me wonder though, what would become of AU if he and Equius were to separate?

Well I reckon AR falls to the ground and Equius shows up in the bubbles. Preferably after Nepeta and Feferi have made Eridan and Sollux help arrange a welcome party for him to make up for ruining their first reunion.

These updates are wonderful. Merry Trickstmas, everybody.

Original Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Anticrab
turntechnicalGodhead
Oh, ow. My heart. u__u

I know, it's horrible. Poor guy. And poor Fefeta. She exploded. ):
Although that part was sort of funny. Okay really funny

Yeah, I found the Fefeta part kind of funny. But gosh, aw. Dirk is just so sad and upset jsdfhisduhuih my heart.

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
From the trickster christmas on...I've been dreading updates they...= I am ready for trickster to end, at this point I'm rapidly losing interest because it just...it's not entertaining it's boring to me =

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kaelwin
From the trickster christmas on...I've been dreading updates they...= I am ready for trickster to end, at this point I'm rapidly losing interest because it just...it's not entertaining it's boring to me =

YES! I actually liked tricksters but my climax was after dirk's transformation. Then it was just 20 pages of Hussie's d**k poking me in the back at 6 AM Dirks reactions to the other tricksters were the only thing that kept me going. That and hope. *insert aspect pun here*

Any way, apparently the tricksters have ended? Which just left me all like eek what the f*ck I thought they were supposed to save the everything. But, apparently the entire purpose of them becoming tricksters and melting our eyes with those gaudy colors and driving us mad with that noise was to make those trickster weapons and maybe THOSE save the everything?

Also, I noticed something that I haven't seen anywhere so I thought I would share it with u guys...

Does this look familiar?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How about now?

Do I really have to spell it out 4 u?

Party Animal

f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s
Kaelwin

YES! I actually liked tricksters but my climax was after dirk's transformation. Then it was just 20 pages of Hussie's d**k poking me in the back at 6 AM Dirks reactions to the other tricksters were the only thing that kept me going. That and hope. *insert aspect pun here*

Any way, apparently the tricksters have ended? Which just left me all like eek what the f*ck I thought they were supposed to save the everything. But, apparently the entire purpose of them becoming tricksters and melting our eyes with those gaudy colors and driving us mad with that noise was to make those trickster weapons and maybe THOSE save the everything?

Also, I noticed something that I haven't seen anywhere so I thought I would share it with u guys...

Does this look familiar?

How about now?

Do I really have to spell it out 4 u?

Yeah, I saw that too. Or something like it. I don't think we need to discuss why it makes perfect sense, that's been established. It's becoming clear how Caliborn got where he is. Or clearer.

Anyway, this act DID happen and Jane remembers it, but Hussie reconned and Caliborn thinks that's a bunch of B.S. I wonder if the other kids remember. I hope they do. I hope Fefeta's still exploded.

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I hope for the sake of all the massive feels Hussie gave all the troll fans that he makes it that folks still remember all that pastel insanity. Like maybe the whole freak show was to teach them a lesson about solving your problems or something. Or at least, if only Jane remembers all that stuff (since she activated the juju in the first place), that she get to be the one to set things right... she is the Maid of Life, after all...

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I am rather relieved things are...back to...normalesque!

Fashionable Shopper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hi everybody, just introducing myself real quick so that I feel slightly less creepy when I lurk this thread. Which is like, every day now.

I blew through all of HS up to date in about two weeks once I realized what I was missing and now it's taken over my life. I listen to the soundtracks every day and I have one of Dirk's drawings as my desktop. That's all there is to say and Merry Trickstmas.
Sera Michaelis
Hi everybody, just introducing myself real quick so that I feel slightly less creepy when I lurk this thread. Which is like, every day now.

I blew through all of HS up to date in about two weeks once I realized what I was missing and now it's taken over my life. I listen to the soundtracks every day and I have one of Dirk's drawings as my desktop. That's all there is to say and Merry Trickstmas.

Aaah hello, I love your avatar, it's very nice.
I read it in about two weeks too I think, wasn't near as long as it is now of course, so that's really great time! Congratulations on making it through the seventh longest literary work in the English language.
Also, welcome to the wonderful world of Homestuck and welcome to the terribly misplaced and much hated Gaian Homestuck thread. (:
Still have to send Gaia my complaints about the location of the topic bluh huge jerks

Party Animal

Moment of silence for Fefetasprite, 6.5.2, and DirkJake.

...well, ok, moment of silence for Fefetasprite. Honestly dumping his boyfriend is the best thing Dirk could have done for his personal development. He can learn to rely on himself or someone who isn't a lover for validation and emotional support. I really hope he and Roxy have a talk and are ok, same for Jake and Jane since everybody seems to be in their crypts. sad

Fashionable Shopper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Anticrab

Thank you! c:

I actually used to post regularly in this sub-forum and could never figure out what's the deal with this weird thread. It is oddly placed, though I understand why it would be put here.

Original Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Team Jacob 100
QUEST BEDS QUEST BEDS QUEST BEDS.........

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Sera Michaelis

>:3 I have sollux and aradia, smiling at each other, in winter clothes.

Fashionable Shopper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kaelwin

Omg cute. I feel like Solradia doesn't get enough love. 0u0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash