Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Invisibility 100
Grrrr. I don't want Roxy to be trickster mode! She was the only one who knew what they were supposed to be doing. Jane was being sad, Jake was being a douchenozzle, and Dirk is being cut off by his stupid auto responder.

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
-dons his signless cloak and starts shoosh papping seinithil-

Lucky Noob

NO DIRK NO DIRK NOOOOOO!!!

Slumbering Tengu

Hahahaha yeah that Squarewave panel (good callback)
good shipper, best shipper

User Image

completely offtopic non-sense: I caught Regirock while posting this!
Seinithil
Jake was being a douchenozzle

Excuse you.

Party Animal

Do all Dirk's robots ship Dirk/Roxy? That's kind of interesting. And a little sad.

And Jake really wasn't? being? a douchenozzle? He was being a person with feelings and normal reactions to an overbearing boyfriend??

GT Jake English's Husbando

Dangerous Genius

9,850 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Shoo Out The Clowns
Do all Dirk's robots ship Dirk/Roxy? That's kind of interesting. And a little sad.

And Jake really wasn't? being? a douchenozzle? He was being a person with feelings and normal reactions to an overbearing boyfriend??

Well, the point is it passed a year after they enter in the medium and nobody knows who happened in this time. I don´t justify his behaviour but maybe there´s a reason behind everything. I don´t know : (

But still there is the point maybe jake is mad/ill/amnesiac. I explain it. Jake forgets important things like how many time they pass in the medium, the birthday´s jane, the gasmask... and if jake is losing the memory? He has various blows in his head. For this reason Dirk is always on top of him and a mistaken jake thinks Dirk being too overbearing as a boyfriend. And caliborn takes unfair advantage about this event and try boycott their battered relationship.

I want believe it ;x;
I apologize for the caps ahead of time.

EVERYONE (the kids) BEING A JERK IN HOMESTUCK IS ONLY BEING HUMAN AND THEY'LL GET OVER IT.
BESIDES CALIBORN HE'S A DOUCHE BAG

but then he isn't human either.

Slumbering Tengu

Shoo Out The Clowns

I think it was just one of those things people thought was funny when it happened in Dirk: Synchronize and went with it that Squarewave shipped Dirk/Roxy. I think it's personally kinda cute

I don't think Sawtooth ships anything. I think he goes along with anything Dirk wants so maybe in technicality he would go for Dirk/Jake

/my 2 cents
So I know I'm posting just a little late, but

CAUCASIAN.

Dangerous Genius

9,850 Points
Time of mourning for fans of dirkjake pair ;x;

TT Dirk Strider's Datemate

Beloved Explorer

10,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
There is still hope.. (?) ;3;

Party Animal

TT Dirk Strider
Shoo Out The Clowns

Well, the point is it passed a year after they enter in the medium and nobody knows who happened in this time. I don´t justify his behaviour but maybe there´s a reason behind everything. I don´t know : (

But still there is the point maybe jake is mad/ill/amnesiac. I explain it. Jake forgets important things like how many time they pass in the medium, the birthday´s jane, the gasmask... and if jake is losing the memory? He has various blows in his head. For this reason Dirk is always on top of him and a mistaken jake thinks Dirk being too overbearing as a boyfriend. And caliborn takes unfair advantage about this event and try boycott their battered relationship.

I want believe it ;x;

Ugh yes god willing he takes advantage go baby now's your chance. 8D

It's both, though. Jake does have brain damage and Dirk is overbearing regardless. Haha I wonder how many people will start accepting the brain damage thing now instead of screeching about how ~problematic~ it is now that sweet precious DirkJake is sunk and they're desperate for a reason to think it's coming back. It was never going to work out. Jake got in because he felt pressured, like Dirk wasn't going to give up if he said no, regardless of whether or not Dirk would actually have done that. Not a good way to start a relationship. I mean ok write your fanfics or whatever but lmfao accept it.

Also it's been only five months.

Meanwhile I'm over here doing the Van Buren "Byeeeeeeeee!"

TT Dirk Strider's Datemate

Beloved Explorer

10,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Alpha and beta kids still have similitudes. Dirkjake relation was -sadly- designated to finish. It's the "same". When davespritejade ended, dirkjake was destinated to end too. It´s like Alpha kids was condemned to repeat the story of the other kids because they "are" them too. Like a parallel world-life-copy of them. They have their diferences with the first group of kids but in essense it is.

Now I´m very curious how the story continues. I want trickters-mode ends soon and I wait for watch how they react when they return normal mode. I think this chapter was so sad. Trickster is no more a smiling mask, a candy drug for "forget" problems. Like a person who noisily laugh but still is sad in his inner.

I think Jake said nothing to dirk because he was still insecure of his feelings. He likes dirk but they don´t know how have a relationship. He wasn´t related , as dirk, with other people (only internet) and he is clumsy in this way. For this reason he was searching help/opinion to other and asked to jane.

Dangerous Genius

9,850 Points
It´s curious that:

dirk-davesprite: orange text
jake-jade: green text
and simile relationship.

and don´t forget lil hal-ARquiusprite. He boycotts all the relations of dirk. It´s like he wants to see dirk alone... or maybe he want dirk only for him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff