Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
i fear the conversation between Fefeta and Arquiuusprite when it comes

Wheezing Noob

Opinions on Tricksters Jane, Jake, n Roxy? O w o lol~
Wow gosh. You'd think Dirk would be a little concerned for his newly mentally jacked friends rather than dismissing Roxy's confession as something 'obvious' and unimportant.

Gotta say, I'm surprised. Guess I didn't realize he was a bit of a jerk

Same thing happened to me with Jake actually. Guys I think my jerkdar is broken.

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I think he's being dismissive as a ploy, this is dirk, he's got an audience, he's playing cool kid, I bet inside he is full of panic. . . Panic at the LOTAK...okay so that didn't work so well...

Greedy Raider

Dirk is not going to be taken so easily by the Tricksters. But it's coming.
Classy Prospitian Lady
Wow gosh. You'd think Dirk would be a little concerned for his newly mentally jacked friends rather than dismissing Roxy's confession as something 'obvious' and unimportant.

Gotta say, I'm surprised. Guess I didn't realize he was a bit of a jerk

Same thing happened to me with Jake actually. Guys I think my jerkdar is broken.

Oh my God I'm pretty sure I told you before that I loved your avatar, but I'm saying it again. So cuuute

Ah ha ha those poor jerks. Either way, I'm pretty sure if Dirk ends up tricksterfied it's going to be terrifying. I don't think anything good is going to come from this.
Anticrab

Oh my God I'm pretty sure I told you before that I loved your avatar, but I'm saying it again. So cuuute

Ah ha ha those poor jerks. Either way, I'm pretty sure if Dirk ends up tricksterfied it's going to be terrifying. I don't think anything good is going to come from this.

Aww, thank you!

;///;

-offers cookies and scottie dog soup-

Oh gosh, nothing good can come of Tricksters that's for sure. I wonder how they're going to turn back?

Party Animal

He's either going to change them back with pure assholery

or

In spite of his assholery, they'll change him, but he'll put up a glorious fight.

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Sadly I see the trickster thing continuing...Karkat would be immune from pure angry shoutiness
Classy Prospitian Lady
Anticrab

Aww, thank you!

;///;

-offers cookies and scottie dog soup-

Oh gosh, nothing good can come of Tricksters that's for sure. I wonder how they're going to turn back?

Maybe they have to die to return to normal? It would sort of make sense. You have to die to do anything else in this comic. ha ha ha

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
that makes sense!

Divorced Celebrator

12,550 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Advent Attendee 50
I'm going to guess when you split the juju's you'll go back to normal.
Since caliborn has a crowbar to pull them apart.

But yeah, dirk is kinda being a jerk, but he's super stressed as of current.
His boyfriend is ignoring him, he had to deal with AR blocking roxy from him, and now Arquiuusprite and the muscle touching.
He's fed up, and tired of all this bullshit, and then what happens? Three of his best friends completely altered and changed from who they are.
No wonder he's just snapped and was whatever when roxy said all of that.

Some people say if you're super happy you go trickster and when you get really depressed grimdark.
Yes grimdark dirk.

Divorced Celebrator

12,550 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Advent Attendee 50
And now he joined with them too all because he was so fed up and just said whatever man.
All because he was so depressed that any form of happiness was good enough for him.

Leave me to die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces