Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
It's so ridiculous with all the people on tumblr getting so angry at hussie for shoving the whole caucasian thing at everyone. It's a silly webcomic and he's pointing it at the people who cause the most drama in the fandom.
The ones who like to argue that they're this race and not this one.
They're all paper white most of the time. So people can sit there and pour their own headcanons into it, and people get angry when it's not the headcanon they had in mind.

Honestly just draw what you like and don't care. Don't give a ******** about the whole explosion of the caucasian thing in the webcomic. It's. Just a webcomic and you shouldn't be this attached to it.

Now that my small rant is over I adore these updates since they get me to laugh. I kinda feel bad for jane since this is all affected by the juju's and it's not really her at all. It's the opposite and if she was in any means aware of what was happening she'd feel godawful and just worse about herself.

And oh god yes jake going possibly trickster too just from a kick.

Greedy Raider

Anticrab
It's mostly all of the people on tumblr that for some reason are offended by a character being caucasian.

They can make their own ******** webcomic then.
The same people that do/do not recognize that Kankri is a parody of them? #pctriggerwarning

Quote:
Also, the only reason Hussie even mentioned her skin tone is to piss people off. Which, he has every right to do.

Agreed, sometimes I think fans have stayed faithful for so long precisely because Hussie doesn't pander to them often. He is not afraid to piss off followers. emotion_yatta

I was wondering if the strip of goodies at the top is a code, but not enough of them repeat to make it be words.
Lunge
Anticrab
It's mostly all of the people on tumblr that for some reason are offended by a character being caucasian.

They can make their own ******** webcomic then.
The same people that do/do not recognize that Kankri is a parody of them? #pctriggerwarning

Quote:
Also, the only reason Hussie even mentioned her skin tone is to piss people off. Which, he has every right to do.

Agreed, sometimes I think fans have stayed faithful for so long precisely because Hussie doesn't pander to them often. He is not afraid to piss off followers. emotion_yatta

I was wondering if the strip of goodies at the top is a code, but not enough of them repeat to make it be words.

Yeah, it's pretty much them. They're ridiculous.
Ha ha, yeah and him picking on readers is happening a lot more because the fan base on tumblr has grown so huge. But I mean, just think of the innocuous double thing he had going on in Problem Sleuth. It was pretty obviously meant to annoy people at first, but then turned into a running gag later on.
I wasn't around whent Problem Sleuth was still updating, but imagine being someone who suggested; use tommy gun to unlock door. And then Ace d**k throws the ring of keys at the lock. Ha ha, seriously, he's just a comedic writer, I don't know what people expect from him.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I... I think I'll go check out all the butthurt on Tumblr since I don't have any brain bleach to use for the recent update. cat_eek I'm gonna have nightmares for a while now...

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Oh my god jake you're adorable.

Wife

Tumblr is making me laugh my a** off because of this whole thing. Only thing I'm mad about is the fact I'm still far behind. I have a bit to catch up on. Damn all these spoilers

Party Animal

Its Contagious
Oh my god jake you're adorable.

Why thank you.

He did it. He made it to canon. I've been RPing this kid (and, y'know, regular Jake but that's not the point here) for ages, and I never expected to see him in the comic itself. I feel like I'm watching my child graduate from high school and go off to college.
Seriously not the biggest fan of trickster designs, but I was laughing so hard at this update. Oh my goodness.
Well, I hope all of the dumbasses on tumblr are happy now. If no one has seen it yet: http://mspandrew.tumblr.com/post/40461873904/more-so-i-just-dialed-down-the-joke-on-page

Greedy Raider

Anticrab
Well, I hope all of the dumbasses on tumblr are happy now. If no one has seen it yet: http://mspandrew.tumblr.com/post/40461873904/more-so-i-just-dialed-down-the-joke-on-page

I actually think the joke works better now.
But I don't browse tumblr enough to check all the awful, so where exactly are the
Quote:
more than a few unsavory individuals using it as justification to harass POCs

because I can't imagine them being able to crow over something as stupid as this, let alone be able to post on tumblr.
Lunge
Anticrab

I actually think the joke works better now.
But I don't browse tumblr enough to check all the awful, so where exactly are the
Quote:
more than a few unsavory individuals using it as justification to harass POCs

because I can't imagine them being able to crow over something as stupid as this, let alone be able to post on tumblr.

Yeah, it's definitely really funny now if you remember the original joke. But despite this, I still think it's ridiculous that he was forced to change it.
And I honestly haven't seen anyone harassing POCs, but he brings this up as an interesting point. As far as I'm concerned, this is pretty much the only justification I can see to change the joke. I really can't believe people are doing those kinds of things though, jeeze louise, how rude.

Party Animal

What's funnier than the new joke is the melon at the far right end of the row of fruit.

It's the only one not smiling.

Because it's
meloncholy.

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
Shoo Out The Clowns
What's funnier than the new joke is the melon at the far right end of the row of fruit.

Because it's
meloncholy.

yes emotion_awesome
Shoo Out The Clowns

Because it's
meloncholy.

Why can't I tip this post again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items