Welcome to Gaia! ::

sixii
Gayest update ever.

I didn't think Homestuck could get any gayer. But it did. It got so gay.

Profitable Humorist

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
Quickly, Everyone. Tell thy OTP!

(Mine is DirkJohn in case you haven't noticed)

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
Kitty Cappuchi

karkat either spades/flushed with dave or flushed with jade

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
Shoo Out The Clowns
Two days with no upd8: worry for everyone's safety.

idk I think the huss was just havin' a bit too much fun. lol

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
following you both back ^w^
Anticrab

Ahahahahahhaaa I know. My best friend reacts the same way whenever I say anything about it. I'm always quoting it/making jokes from it though without her knowledge. Heh heh heh I am a sneaky homestuck. I told her once I was going to take her out behind the wood shed and give her a big hug. Poor girl, she actually thinks I'm funny.

Aha those faces are the perfect way to describe the majority of my homestuck conversations. Goodness though, that seems to be everyone's excuse for not reading it. Even if the fanbase were as horrible as everyone thinks they are, that's still not a great reason to not give something a chance.

Oh yes, I will follow you! Some time tomorrow probably though. I'm on my phone and I'd like to catch up on my dashboard because I haven't been on in a couple of days.
My tumblr is roadtogolgotha.tumblr.com
it's my art blog so I don't post all that much. When I follow you though it'll be my main blog, schindlerwashere. Ha you don't have to follow me on there if you don't want, it's just history and culture an junk no one cares about! =D

With the way people talk about us you would think we were all infected with rabies; and yet I have never met an unpleasant homestuck. They are all just a bunch of nepeta's and calliope's and feferi's that spew love, art, and support at you until you die of "sugoi" poisoning.

Folowed both of your blogs btw. cuz what home stuck doesn't like culture?

EquiusStrongPooBear

That's hilarious, I don't really have any friends who dislike it but I have been trying to get a guy I like to read it. emotion_kirakira

A majority of the time me and my friend just hang out and act like Nepeta and Karkat for hours on end. It's a lot of fun. emotion_c8

I'll follow you! I'm http://shoresofpurple.tumblr.com/

let me guess... u r the nepeta? do you have a shiping wall or do u just like coming up with the most apurrrrrrropriate cat puns =3
f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s
following you both back ^w^
Anticrab

Ahahahahahhaaa I know. My best friend reacts the same way whenever I say anything about it. I'm always quoting it/making jokes from it though without her knowledge. Heh heh heh I am a sneaky homestuck. I told her once I was going to take her out behind the wood shed and give her a big hug. Poor girl, she actually thinks I'm funny.

Aha those faces are the perfect way to describe the majority of my homestuck conversations. Goodness though, that seems to be everyone's excuse for not reading it. Even if the fanbase were as horrible as everyone thinks they are, that's still not a great reason to not give something a chance.

Oh yes, I will follow you! Some time tomorrow probably though. I'm on my phone and I'd like to catch up on my dashboard because I haven't been on in a couple of days.
My tumblr is roadtogolgotha.tumblr.com
it's my art blog so I don't post all that much. When I follow you though it'll be my main blog, schindlerwashere. Ha you don't have to follow me on there if you don't want, it's just history and culture an junk no one cares about! =D

With the way people talk about us you would think we were all infected with rabies; and yet I have never met an unpleasant homestuck. They are all just a bunch of nepeta's and calliope's and feferi's that spew love, art, and support at you until you die of "sugoi" poisoning.

Folowed both of your blogs btw. cuz what home stuck doesn't like culture?

EquiusStrongPooBear

That's hilarious, I don't really have any friends who dislike it but I have been trying to get a guy I like to read it. emotion_kirakira

A majority of the time me and my friend just hang out and act like Nepeta and Karkat for hours on end. It's a lot of fun. emotion_c8

I'll follow you! I'm http://shoresofpurple.tumblr.com/

let me guess... u r the nepeta? do you have a shiping wall or do u just like coming up with the most apurrrrrrropriate cat puns =3

Actually, I'm the Karkat. xD My friend is an amazing nepeta.

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
EquiusStrongPooBear
f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s

Actually, I'm the Karkat. xD My friend is an amazing nepeta.

fur real O0O I would love to rp as kitkat but I have never done any rp-ing b4 ...
I like to consider him my patron troll.

Party Animal

2013:

1/1: Pepsigate.

1/2: Gay as Hell.
Kitty Cappuchi

Mine is DaveJade. surprised

Original Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Kitty Cappuchi

Dirkjake and/or DaveSollux. :'>
Kitty Cappuchi

Snowman <3< Spades Slick!
Aw, they're so great.
I find it difficult shipping anything that isn't pretty cannon.

Invisible Phantom

Kitty Cappuchi

DirkJake or DaveJohn. Cant make me choose which one I like more.

Wife

Okay, hi! Um I was wondering if anyone that lives in Florida in the central Orlando area would come to a Homestuck meetup if one where planned? My friend and I are getting one together soon. I mean.. if yeah... I'm not totally sure how to explain it other than providing you to the post itself :
yum_puddi Homestuck Meetup yum_puddi

Colorful Cultist

Kitty Cappuchi

Mayor of Can Town x Me

Party Animal

Kitty Cappuchi

JakeJane, the superior ship.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces