Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
0K C0M3 0N 1 W4NT T0 K33P R34D1NG 4G41N.
1 R34D H0M3STUCK 0V3R 4G41N B3C4U53 WHY N0T. 4LS0, 1 4M 0B53553D W1TH TYP1NG 1N TR011 SP33CH QU1RK5

JUST N0T MY P4TR0N TR011 B3C4U53 S0UND1NG L1K3 F3F3R1 15 JUST H4RD.

Greedy Raider

Tama_Mantic
Anyone else having trouble getting on mspaint adventures? User Image

Yes. At least it wasn't just me! Massive update coming, maybe, and not just a server glitch?

Re: theories... in my wishful thinking, the Condesce is someone's horrid memory and/or Caliborn destroys her after things get disgusting.
Caliborn, the web's fave villain/ deus ex machina.
Lunge
Tama_Mantic
Anyone else having trouble getting on mspaint adventures? User Image

Yes. At least it wasn't just me! Massive update coming, maybe, and not just a server glitch?

Re: theories... in my wishful thinking, the Condesce is someone's horrid memory and/or Caliborn destroys her after things get disgusting.
Caliborn, the web's fave villain/ deus ex machina.

I'm guessing that mspa is just doing some site maintenance.
Caliborn is one rude little guy. ha ha

skellygay's Prince

Distinct Daredevil

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I think they didn't pay for the server on time. It's not just the site—they'd have left us a maintenance notice. The entire URL is down.
romanoP O M O D O R I
I think they didn't pay for the server on time. It's not just the site—they'd have left us a maintenance notice. The entire URL is down.

Andrew said something about it on his twitter, of you feel like checking it out. The servers apparently just f*cked up, through no fault of anyones. Well, someone, but probably just some inattentive employee.
I'm guessing it'll be back up soon.

skellygay's Prince

Distinct Daredevil

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Anticrab
romanoP O M O D O R I

Andrew said something about it on his twitter, of you feel like checking it out. The servers apparently just f*cked up, through no fault of anyones. Well, someone, but probably just some inattentive employee.
I'm guessing it'll be back up soon.

We can only hope.

Divine Trickster

no guys youre all dumb
hussie said on this twitter that the domain people who host his site are being gay or some s**t
lol
Site's back up. (:

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Oh god, Caliborn. emotion_facepalm You're gonna end up getting shot at repeatedly like Gamzee for calling Jane fat. cat_gonk

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Yaay it's back~ emotion_kirakira

And oh god watching caliborn talking to jane like that... emotion_facepalm It was painful to read, yet so hilarious lol

Party Animal

I wonder what Caliborn's game is. Because he's typed the word "love" before, and other things he's claiming to be unable to type. He's bullshitting. Probably about everything.
omg poor Jaaaaane I am so worried about her and her dad oh my gosh. crying

Caliborn you're such a douche.
Is it bad that I still like him.

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Oh no, jane~! gonk

The poor thing. Her crush is blind to her feelings, and now caliborn's calling her fat, and telling her that her father's dead. And all of this on her birthday. The poor thing gonk

I hope things turn out well for her. I wonder what Hussie's got in store for her User Image

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Tama_Mantic
Oh no, jane~! gonk

The poor thing. Her crush is blind to her feelings, and now caliborn's calling her fat, and telling her that her father's dead. And all of this on her birthday. The poor thing gonk

I hope things turn out well for her. I wonder what Hussie's got in store for her User Image
That has to be the absolute worst birthday ever. cat_gonk Jane really needs a hug or something. Maybe a machine gun for Caliborn and Jake...

Timid Nerd

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Super 9-Volt
Tama_Mantic
Oh no, jane~! gonk

That has to be the absolute worst birthday ever. cat_gonk Jane really needs a hug or something. Maybe a machine gun for Caliborn and Jake...
Yeah. the poor thing. I hope something good happens for her. Maybe she'll get to meet the Beta kids + the trolls first?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff