Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Cat

so i was looking at this comic http://www.xkcd.com/657/
and it made me wonder what an HS narrative chart would look like...

Versatile Ladykiller

so i had a feeling this would happen, i just didn't think it'd be rox.
f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s

I'm pretty sure it would span 12 feet and look like a tragic mess. I'm sure someone out there would be willing (or bored to death enough) to make a chart.

Timid Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
No! Rox! gonk

She's so doomed~ gonk gonk

Although now that i think about it, the Condesce is still alive and kicking, does that mean other ancestors are possibly alive as well? User Image

Tama_Mantic
No! Rox! gonk

Although now that i think about it, the Condesce is still alive and kicking, does that mean other ancestors are possibly alive as well? User Image

No they are not. Only the Condesce is alive. Highbloods live longer. The Psiionic was still alive because she gave him her own life force to keep him alive.

Also, I don't think she's gonna kill our girl Roxy. It seems to easy and she needs her.

She's going to control her. That's what I think is gonna happen

Timid Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
R e M i x loid
Tama_Mantic
No! Rox! gonk

No they are not. Only the Condesce is alive. Highbloods live longer. The Psiionic was still alive because she gave him her own life force to keep him alive.

Also, I don't think she's gonna kill our girl Roxy. It seems to easy and she needs her.

Ahh~ That makes sense. And the condesce is only alive this long because of Lord english, right?

But why does she need Roxy? As a hostage?

f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s
Vodka Mutiny
So whats all this about aspect duality I keeping seeing? So now the classes are inverting? HELP TUMBLR THEORISTS ARE CONFUSING ME. gonk

if you want the quick answer, just skip the middle paragraph.

well, you know how Rose went all "grimdark" and she was showing void aspect symptoms like making the trolls screen go dark and speaking in a fake/unknown language?some people thing she was able to do that because void is the opposite of light and she was resisting her light aspect.

So lets say that Mind is opposite Heart (which is a popular theory). Now lets say that Jake dumps Dirk and now Dirk is all confused about who he is and what he wants but he knows he wants ******** to do with the heart aspect. He might then show mind symptoms like being able to to predict or control another's choices. He might try to mind control Jake into becoming his boyfriend again but in the end realize that it isn't the same as real love, have another meltdown/revelation and go back to heart; only now he will be a heart player by choice and have a stronger affinity for it and their for become a stronger heart player. (oh crap, i think i just wrote my first fan fiction)

So basically, it is a possible? plot tool for developing characters and letting them find themselves though experiencing an angsty rebellious stage against their new and omnipotently assigned powers.

That's an awesome theory and I'd never thought about Rose going grimdark like that before. Also that would be a pretty great fan fiction. And that's saying something for me because I usually hate fan fiction. Ha ha
f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s

You know I think I've actually seen something like that before on tumblr... And yes it was just as insane looking as you'd think it'd be. Ha
f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s
Vodka Mutiny
So whats all this about aspect duality I keeping seeing? So now the classes are inverting? HELP TUMBLR THEORISTS ARE CONFUSING ME. gonk

well, you know how Rose went all "grimdark" and she was showing void aspect symptoms like making the trolls screen go dark and speaking in a fake/unknown language?some people thing she was able to do that because void is the opposite of light and she was resisting her light aspect.

So lets say that Mind is opposite Heart (which is a popular theory). Now lets say that Jake dumps Dirk and now Dirk is all confused about who he is and what he wants but he knows he wants ******** to do with the heart aspect. He might then show mind symptoms like being able to to predict or control another's choices. He might try to mind control Jake into becoming his boyfriend again but in the end realize that it isn't the same as real love, have another meltdown/revelation and go back to heart; only now he will be a heart player by choice and have a stronger affinity for it and their for become a stronger heart player. (oh crap, i think i just wrote my first fan fiction)

So basically, it is a possible? plot tool for developing characters and letting them find themselves though experiencing an angsty rebellious stage against their new and omnipotently assigned powers.

Aahh I see now.There's posts going around saying how Janes invert is death/doom? Makes me nervous for whats to come D:
Tama_Mantic
R e M i x loid
Tama_Mantic
No! Rox! gonk

Ahh~ That makes sense. And the condesce is only alive this long because of Lord english, right?

But why does she need Roxy? As a hostage?

Yes and in a way. If you ever played portal, put it like this, chell is Roxy and the Condesce is GLaDOS. Jake would be Wheatley and Jane and dirk are like, pawns part of her game.
There's also a theory that Jane, Jake, and Dirk are going through what Damara, Rufioh, and Horuss went through. Damara = Jane
Rufioh = Jake
Horuss = Dirk

Intellectual Cat

Anticrab
f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s
Vodka Mutiny

That's an awesome theory and I'd never thought about Rose going grimdark like that before. Also that would be a pretty great fan fiction. And that's saying something for me because I usually hate fan fiction. Ha ha

lol. Maybe I will try writing it. I wont have anything else to do for a month; my classes are over for the semester.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Oh caliborn, everything you say makes things ten times more awkward.

Timid Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Anyone else having trouble getting on mspaint adventures? User Image

Aged Man-Lover

I am
Had trouble since this morning

Hey Octopimp is doing some behind the scenes on his voices
He's only got Equius and Eridan so far
I guess if anybody was already a fan of him they'd know