Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Ladykiller

ahh janey finally did it bless her ******** soul
i love jake as much as the next gal but he really needed tellin where to shove it

plot twist: dirk comes out as hetero for jane and they get married
ahh yes

also fefetasprite is such a darn cutie i can't deal
i can't wait to find out what the equius sprite is because,,,, i've been wanting to cosplay some version of equius forever but i'm a teeny girl and thus not the most suited uwu;;;

if eqroboradia sprite is a thing i'll be able to do that though i think!! as long as equius' sprite is part girl i'll convince myself i can pull it off!!
welian
glomps

What convention is that in your signature? The photo is making me pine for AMA or Nekocon again.

Nekocon smile

Zahzi's Queen

Eloquent Conversationalist

glomps

I KNEW IT.

I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THAT INTERIOR!

I wasn't able to go to Nekocon this year or last year, it's a little too far away for me to just hop on a train and go home during school. -cries- I miss loitering around Artist Alley and going to all the panels.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Man, I can't get over how freakin' ADORABLE Nepeta/Feferi is! That look really suits them! cat_whee

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I am getting the seriously awesome vibe that the pairings of trolls for each sprite has been a means to teach both persons some major lessons through being united. Examples: Tavros learned a lot about confidence (and moxy...LOL) from Vriska & the two like each other now. Eridan and Sollux, being kismesis, might eventually learn to like each other (or at least decently tolerate each other). Not to mention Eridan learning a lot more about lowbloods & maybe him have less disgust for them. Feferi and Nepeta can learn about what each other knows about highbloods and lowbloods, as well as what each other knows about relationships (peeking into Nepeta's head might be good for Feferi to learn things about her friends that only Nepeta can see or sense, with her love of shipping & all). And as for Equius, since it's obvious that he's going to be a sprite all by himself, it might be that he is to learn a lesson in standing on his own two feet - not having to rely so much on others & not be so clingy to flush-crushes, moirails, etc.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awh, thanks!

And gosh you have a point there Kara but I for one was hoping Equius would get to be paired with someone. But we're all out of bodies I think!
welian
glomps

I KNEW IT.

I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THAT INTERIOR!

I wasn't able to go to Nekocon this year or last year, it's a little too far away for me to just hop on a train and go home during school. -cries- I miss loitering around Artist Alley and going to all the panels.

I was in the Nekocon homestuck q&a panel. Its uploaded on youtube as "Nekocon Homestuck Panel" if you wanted to watch it.

It was my first con. I plan on going to Katsucon.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I'm so glad jane is getting this all off her chest and telling him off because he needs it.
He can't learn from his mistakes if he doesn't even know what they are. So bless jane for pointing them out to him.

And oh my god jake no that's not ok, i'd feel really bad for dirk if he could hear what they were talking about how jake would have backed off if jane liked dirk.
Wow that's just... I know he's trying to be a good friend about it but goddamn is he not looking at things from dirk's point of view.
Or really anyones. : ///
When the new kids finally get to the universe, or more specifically Davesprite, i have a feeling him and lil Hal are gonna team up and bond over them being "the other Strider"

...I really need to keep my baseless head canons in line...

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
"THERE ARE LITERAL SHOUTS OF ANGER COMING OUT OF MY ACTUAL MOUTH, AND THEY ARE DIRECTED AT YOU! "

Oh, Jane. Who knew you were so quotable.

Tipsy Ladykiller

Kara Kazeneko
I am getting the seriously awesome vibe that the pairings of trolls for each sprite has been a means to teach both persons some major lessons through being united. Examples: Tavros learned a lot about confidence (and moxy...LOL) from Vriska & the two like each other now. Eridan and Sollux, being kismesis, might eventually learn to like each other (or at least decently tolerate each other). Not to mention Eridan learning a lot more about lowbloods & maybe him have less disgust for them. Feferi and Nepeta can learn about what each other knows about highbloods and lowbloods, as well as what each other knows about relationships (peeking into Nepeta's head might be good for Feferi to learn things about her friends that only Nepeta can see or sense, with her love of shipping & all). And as for Equius, since it's obvious that he's going to be a sprite all by himself, it might be that he is to learn a lesson in standing on his own two feet - not having to rely so much on others & not be so clingy to flush-crushes, moirails, etc.

but eridan and sollux aren't kismesis,,,, :c
also i'm still hoping that equius will be paired with someone too though!
i'm holding out that it might be dirk's head, how amazing would that be!!!
So whats all this about aspect duality I keeping seeing? So now the classes are inverting? HELP TUMBLR THEORISTS ARE CONFUSING ME. gonk

Devoted Explorer

I was all "WOOO GO JANE" untill she said she liked roxy when she was drunk. Even though she apologized, that's still not cool. :/

act7when:/
well maybe iid liike to joiin thii2 dii2cu22iion two

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
Vodka Mutiny
So whats all this about aspect duality I keeping seeing? So now the classes are inverting? HELP TUMBLR THEORISTS ARE CONFUSING ME. gonk

if you want the quick answer, just skip the middle paragraph.

well, you know how Rose went all "grimdark" and she was showing void aspect symptoms like making the trolls screen go dark and speaking in a fake/unknown language?some people thing she was able to do that because void is the opposite of light and she was resisting her light aspect.

So lets say that Mind is opposite Heart (which is a popular theory). Now lets say that Jake dumps Dirk and now Dirk is all confused about who he is and what he wants but he knows he wants ******** to do with the heart aspect. He might then show mind symptoms like being able to to predict or control another's choices. He might try to mind control Jake into becoming his boyfriend again but in the end realize that it isn't the same as real love, have another meltdown/revelation and go back to heart; only now he will be a heart player by choice and have a stronger affinity for it and their for become a stronger heart player. (oh crap, i think i just wrote my first fan fiction)

So basically, it is a possible? plot tool for developing characters and letting them find themselves though experiencing an angsty rebellious stage against their new and omnipotently assigned powers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff