Welcome to Gaia! ::

I may not have a very popular opinion. but I do not think Jake is being an a**. I just think hes really dense.

I also think that he thinks Erisol is funny because of his accent.
Tuna Captorole
also ******** ya jane crocker you finally told him to shut up bless your soul

Yes.
Its about time.
Jake really needs to get a clue.
Its becoming painful.
glomps
I may not have a very popular opinion. but I do not think Jake is being an a**. I just think hes really dense.

There is such thing as an unintentional a**. Like his density is making him an a**. But i agree with you that he's not intentionally trying to rustle jimmies.
apparently im invalid
glomps

There is such thing as an unintentional a**. Like his density is making him an a**. But i agree with you that he's not intentionally trying to rustle jimmies.

Either way, Jane did need to tell him to shut his face up.
glomps
apparently im invalid
glomps

Very long due.
Sometimes, thats whats best for everyone, though i do hope Jake takes it well...
I'm annoyed with him right now but i still hope he comes out of this all right = 3 =
apparently im invalid
glomps
apparently im invalid
glomps

Very long due.
Sometimes, thats whats best for everyone, though i do hope Jake takes it well...
I'm annoyed with him right now but i still hope he comes out of this all right = 3 =

Sometimes Homestuck makes me think about real life scenarios and like... i dont know how many times I've wanted to do what jane just did to jake.
glomps
apparently im invalid
glomps
apparently im invalid
glomps

Very long due.

Sometimes Homestuck makes me think about real life scenarios and like... i dont know how many times I've wanted to do what jane just did to jake.

Yes. I was thinking the same thing.
People really can be melodramatic.
But usually these problems are a big deal for someone and making light of another person's problems is a s**t storm of nasty...
Although some people.....
Example from my own life; Me and my best friend call her boyfriend 'Petal' secretly.
...So delicate...
Nice to meet someone who feels the same X >
apparently im invalid
glomps
apparently im invalid
glomps
apparently im invalid
glomps

Very long due.

Yes. I was thinking the same thing.
People really can be melodramatic.
But usually these problems are a big deal for someone and making light of another person's problems is a s**t storm of nasty...
Although some people.....
Example from my own life; Me and my best friend call her boyfriend 'Petal' secretly.
...So delicate...
Nice to meet someone who feels the same X >

lol petal... I am guilty of being melodramatic or rather I used to be. It was one those things that hit me when I starting having other friends that were as well. Then I guess I grew up. Oi, homestuck and growing up feels. The webcomic is full of them.

I'm so old now....
glomps
lol petal... I am guilty of being melodramatic or rather I used to be. It was one those things that hit me when I starting having other friends that were as well. Then I guess I grew up. Oi, homestuck and growing up feels. The webcomic is full of them.
I'm so old now....

oh those feels...
User Image

I think i have a irrational fear of being whiny about personal problems : P
but usually i can sit tight with feel jams because i feel the alternative would be to belittle their problems....
WE MIGHT HAVE LEFT THE TOPIC SUBJECT AT SOME POINT : I
JUST MAYBE...
Jane, gurl...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Nerd

10,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Oh whoa, jane finally snapped. Good on her, i think~ It was painful watching jake as he went on blindly. So painful gonk
Classy Prospitian Lady
Jane, gurl...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Auh, I love your avatar! :O
How cuuute

Gallant Paladin

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
*sigh* Poor Jake... all I could think about reading what was going on was that "You poor confuzzled young man."

This is definitely a result of his only social interactions beforehand being online. And it bothers me how many people I see posting comments online that Jake is an a*****e & other horrid stuff. Gosh, just about anyone has been in a similar situation and been just as dumb in forms. *sigh*

But sadly true - Jane needed to cut him loose. If he kept on torturing himself like that (and her along with it), it would've caused further harm & resulted in Jake's possible throttling with Jane's own hands... ugh.

Party Animal

She's either about to confess, or they're going to end up hating each other after this.

For the record this is how most JakeJane RPs go.

Eloquent Conversationalist

glomps

What convention is that in your signature? The photo is making me pine for AMA or Nekocon again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff