Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Noob

Erisolsprite is hilarious... and surprisingly stable, given his two components.

Hope. Doom.
Angels. Death. Double-Death.
Angels of Double-Death.

...Huh.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Jake isn't being an a**, he's just tired of being in a clingy relationship. Jake is someone who's been alone for a long while after seeing his grandma dead. So it would be pretty awkward when all of a sudden you have someone trying to smother you with attention.

But you can't fault dirk either since he's had no one since birth. And attention from the person you've had a crush on, the only person who believed in him would be a god send?? Sure it would be a bit awe striking like, "Whoa I finally get to meet him and hang out and talk face to face." For dirk he's awkward with his attentions since yeah raised alone.

It's their first ever relationship so of course there's going to be bumps in it. I feel bad for jane though, since apparently jakes running to her with all his dating problems, even though she's had a long standing crush on him. : (

Party Animal

apparently im invalid
Hiroy
Dirk is really clingy, lol. It's almost as if Jake became his new Cal.

Dirk may be clingy, but Jake is just being an a**.
He looked more happy to see EriSol than messages from his bro.
I dunno, makes me sad to see this holes in this ship ಥ_ಥ

No he's not. He's being a normal, sane person, who isn't used to being around anyone let alone ALL THE TIME, albeit one who is a little oblivious to the feelings of others.
Shoo Out The Clowns
apparently im invalid
Hiroy

No he's not. He's being a normal, sane person, who isn't used to being around anyone let alone ALL THE TIME, albeit one who is a little oblivious to the feelings of others.

I can understand that he might feel a bit smothered, but to just take off without any notice (as Dirk mentioned in his message) you have to admit, is a bit of an a*****e move.
He could at least say, he wants a bit of room instead of outright ignoring Dirk...
And now he's going to a being that's half Eridan for advice...
This ship might as well be sunk ; ~ ;

Party Animal

apparently im invalid
Shoo Out The Clowns
apparently im invalid
Hiroy

I can understand that he might feel a bit smothered, but to just take off without any notice (as Dirk mentioned in his message) you have to admit, is a bit of an a*****e move.
He could at least say, he wants a bit of room instead of outright ignoring Dirk...

It is, but I really think you're overreacting.

So is tumblr, though.
Shoo Out The Clowns
apparently im invalid
Shoo Out The Clowns
apparently im invalid
Hiroy

It is, but I really think you're overreacting.

So is tumblr, though.

Oh shoosh you (¬‿¬)
Im not much of a shipper, but Dirk and Jake had a special place in my heart.
It pains me to see them like this.

lol. Tumblr...

Party Animal

apparently im invalid

Oh shoosh you (¬‿¬)

lol. Tumblr...

It's becoming evident that a loooooot of people never cared about Jake as anything but a receptacle for Dirk's c**k. I mean, I knew that already, and I have since the fandom's reaction to the first log between Jake and AR, it's just that true colors are showing now. And that hurts me, because I care about Jake. Deeply.
Shoo Out The Clowns
apparently im invalid

Oh shoosh you (¬‿¬)

lol. Tumblr...

It's becoming evident that a loooooot of people never cared about Jake as anything but a receptacle for Dirk's c**k. I mean, I knew that already, and I have since the fandom's reaction to the first log between Jake and AR, it's just that true colors are showing now. And that hurts me, because I care about Jake. Deeply.

I feel your pain :
To be honest i do prefer Dirk to Jake, despite Dirk being annoyingly overpowered
but i really liked the relationship they had; the whole cute courtship thing < 3
In any case i don't believe that all Jake is here for is to play the part of Dirk's Boyfriend, and i hope when the Beta Kids finally reach the new universe, maybe Jake's character can evolve a bit beyond the typical teenage romance drama.
Is it me or has all of homestuck become a lot more about ships lately?
Maybe its because the characters are growing up and becoming more mature or
Hussie is now writing to appeal his shipping audience...
or both...
that clever b*****d... ಠ▃ಠ
Finally found the Homestuck thread. Yay.

So, uh, stalker mode activate I guess?

Party Animal

apparently im invalid
I feel your pain :
To be honest i do prefer Dirk to Jake, despite Dirk being annoyingly overpowered
but i really liked the relationship they had; the whole cute courtship thing < 3
In any case i don't believe that all Jake is here for is to play the part of Dirk's Boyfriend, and i hope when the Beta Kids finally reach the new universe, maybe Jake's character can evolve a bit beyond the typical teenage romance drama.
or both...

I feel like a lot of people in this fandom either think they ~are just like Dirk~ or want to date him and I'm like no stop nobody should want to date Dirk Strider stop stop and they don't get what's sketch about his behavior and. Sigh.

Well, one of the major themes of Homestuck is love. It's right up there with fate vs. will and the messianic archetype as a theme. We've moved through many forms of love. Now... we're at this one.
Shoo Out The Clowns
apparently im invalid
I feel your pain :
or both...

I feel like a lot of people in this fandom either think they ~are just like Dirk~ or want to date him and I'm like no stop nobody should want to date Dirk Strider stop stop and they don't get what's sketch about his behavior and. Sigh.

Well, one of the major themes of Homestuck is love. It's right up there with fate vs. will and the messianic archetype as a theme. We've moved through many forms of love. Now... we're at this one.

aha i agree with you on the dirk thing. I don't know why, but it bothers me when people say they want to date characters, but i usually keep that to myself of suffer the wrath of some random teenage girl~
I'm assume you're one of those people who believe in that Dirk is a manipulator?(PuppeteerBullshit)
FergusMacBolg
Finally found the Homestuck thread. Yay.

So, uh, stalker mode activate I guess?

......wut?
ಠ_ಠ

Lucky Noob

Shoo Out The Clowns
emotion_donotwant Cold damn.

Hey, I don't claim to be anything of a frothing Dirk fan, but dating Dirk Strider has to be at least a little awesome. I mean, it's like:
+sweet robots
+adventure time
+puppet a**
+shades straight out of an anime
+flash step
+irony
...all for the easy and low payment of being nagged to death and eternal Strider paranoia. Close case, deal and done.

Lucky Noob

THEMES OF HOMESTUCK:
1. Time-ball s**t
2. Hussieism
3. Aliens
4. Friendship with aliens
5. All your theories are wrong
6. Fandumb

Meh. S'what I got out of it anyway.
sixii
Shoo Out The Clowns
emotion_donotwant Cold damn.

Hey, I don't claim to be anything of a frothing Dirk fan, but dating Dirk Strider has to be at least a little awesome. I mean, it's like:
+sweet robots
+adventure time
+puppet a**
+shades straight out of an anime
+flash step
+irony
...all for the easy and low payment of being nagged to death and eternal Strider paranoia. Close case, deal and done.

Yes it would be p cool dating that dude. Not saying I want to, as he is a fictional character, but an actual person exhibiting the above mentioned qualities would be a pretty awesome boy friend/ girl friend. Mhm. Maybe not the puppet a**, I dunno I haven't really seen much of that. Also the shades might be kind of embarrassing in real life. ahahah

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff