Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm just going to cry in the corner of this forum over Gamzee's not-death.

Why Hussie! Why must you be so cruel!

*sniffle* poor Gamzee.

But truly, this whole sequence is still amazing.

*hums elevator music*

Party Animal

I have a feeling something big is about to happen.
At this point in the story the mysterious voice is screaming Hussie. I mean, look at the mouse. Either soon there will be an unveiling that Hussie is directly ******** with Caliborn.

Or, he's doing something very typical of his writing style: Distracting the s**t out of us. It is still potentially Calliope(If it's Lil Cal, I'm flipping tables). Remember that Hussie said his involvement in Homestuck would be one yard. The question is whether that yard is the three year span that it takes the Jade/John and the rest of them to reach the new universe OR just propping up the 4th wall to allow them entry into said universe in the first place.

In short: gonk HUSSIE WAI U ********?

Lord English killed Hussie, so would that be another instance of him? I don't think he double-died.. Also, would make sense as to why Lord English's first move was to kill him. Besides the psychopathic murderer thing of course. ;P

Party Animal

I'm pretty sure Calliope and Hussie are connected somehow anyway, and that Calmasis represents them both. Anti-hero and chief antagonist. Female and male. Hussie's cosplayed Callie Opheee when he faced LE, Callie appears in her fanfic where Hussie was in the costume party update.

She's written herself into the most important character through Muse of Space fanfic shenans. It might be that she preserves Hussie's will…but is that really a good thing? :3

Lucky Noob

Perfect Saint

sixii
User Image

why must you hurt me in this way.
i've seen it often enough on tumblr and it still makes me feel awful for dirk.

Magical Smoker

7,050 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Oh goodness I've been looking everywhere for this thread. Sorry if I'm interrupting any conversation I just have been looking everywhere for Homestuck fans on here and I was lucky this awesome dude linked me here. So, uh, hey everyone. Feel free to add me I guess?
muted owl
sixii
User Image

why must you hurt me in this way.
i've seen it often enough on tumblr and it still makes me feel awful for dirk.

Ah why haven't I seen this? I'm so sad now ): oh my gosh it kills me
CalibornRises
At this point in the story the mysterious voice is screaming Hussie. I mean, look at the mouse. Either soon there will be an unveiling that Hussie is directly ******** with Caliborn.

Or, he's doing something very typical of his writing style: Distracting the s**t out of us. It is still potentially Calliope(If it's Lil Cal, I'm flipping tables). Remember that Hussie said his involvement in Homestuck would be one yard. The question is whether that yard is the three year span that it takes the Jade/John and the rest of them to reach the new universe OR just propping up the 4th wall to allow them entry into said universe in the first place.

In short: gonk HUSSIE WAI U ********?

Lord English killed Hussie, so would that be another instance of him? I don't think he double-died.. Also, would make sense as to why Lord English's first move was to kill him. Besides the psychopathic murderer thing of course. ;P

I agree with everything stated here. At first when hussie said his involvement would be 1 yard, I thought he meant literally a yard by measuring the panels he made an appearance in or something, but I'm guessing that isn't right, as I'm pretty sure it has exceeded this length. I'm really intersted I what's going to happen next. It certainly does seem like something big.
Radstuck
Oh goodness I've been looking everywhere for this thread. Sorry if I'm interrupting any conversation I just have been looking everywhere for Homestuck fans on here and I was lucky this awesome dude linked me here. So, uh, hey everyone. Feel free to add me I guess?

Yep. And this once again leads me to state how stupid the location of this thread is. We are not comic creators and Homestuck, whether people like it or not, is a legitimate comic. I really need to complain to someone.

Lucky Noob

So. Found Jake on the Thanksgiving 2012 event:

User Image

Party Animal

sixii
So. Found Jake on the Thanksgiving 2012 event:

User Image

Precious little darling.

Dapper Cutesmasher

6,800 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I noticed your eyes are always glued to me
you're keeping them here and it makes no sense at all
They taped over your mouth

Ahh homestuck. It's ruined my life, but gained me an amazing boyfriend.

scribbled out the truth
with their lies
your little spies

xcrushxcrushxcrushx
Gaia didn't ask permission before making multiple Homestuck related items and charging gaiacash for them, your thoughts?

Colorful Cultist

terminallyCapricornus

I honestly didn't know this was going on
Then again, I never visit the cash shop.

This is wrong, there is no argument in that.
However, in the wording of your statement, it seems to me like there is a big possibility of not knowing the whole story.
In retrospect, it is most likely that none of us truly know everything to a situation.
As a matter of fact, it's nearly impossible.

Yes, it is wrong for Gaia to knowingly do this
Looking at the petition, I don't see how they would not realize what they are doing
Gaia is looking into the error, however.
So all should be fine soon
Assuming the Gaia admin quote on the original post of the petition isn't outdated.
The post doesn't give any dates, so one cannot be sure
But since you're here, I can assume the petition recognition is a recent deal.
If it wasn't, you wouldn't be here for an old issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff