Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unstoppable Krampus

Good lord, I love Damara already.

Is it just me, or do most of the new trolls have a lot more personality to them than the first group?

User Image

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Twisted Lady

Is it just me, or do most of the new trolls have a lot more personality to them than the first group?

User Image
I was curious to find out what she was saying and when I checked her page on the wiki and hovered over that piece of text, I was like "Oh my! O-O" She's also becoming my favorite! X3

I'm going through and pasting her text into Google to find out what she's saying and I'm already laughing my butt off at all of this.

EDIT: Nice cosplay!

Colorful Cultist

Super 9-Volt
Twisted Lady

User Image
I was curious to find out what she was saying and when I checked her page on the wiki and hovered over that piece of text, I was like "Oh my! O-O" She's also becoming my favorite! X3

I'm going through and pasting her text into Google to find out what she's saying and I'm already laughing my butt off at all of this.

EDIT: Nice cosplay!

Oh gog xD
Damara is now my favorite.
I need to finish that update
Then find out what she's saying to Horuss

Slumbering Tengu

I agree, there isn't anyone in this batch that I really disliked
I really liked Horuss but then Equius was my favorite troll so....

Just every panel
I couldn't stop laughing xD
He's so damn innocent, I wanna take him home with me
User Image

Zahzi's Queen

Eloquent Conversationalist

I think I might cry. Rose, of all people, making drunk typos? I feel like Hussie has punched me in the gut. Not my dear, dear Rose!
Aaah Rose is so great. Love that dress. Definitely drawing her in it. ONE THING THOUGH ABOUT DAMARA. I like her as a character, because she makes me laugh, HOWEVER I also like Cronus as a charaacter. You know because his character is funny. It's just driving me insane how everyone hates Cronus's guts for hitting on poor Mituna/being a douche bag in general, and no one is saying anything about Damara. I mean, she's sort of as much of a a douche as Cronus is, if not more. Yeah they're both big fat piles of douche. Disclaimer: I still like them both.

Zahzi's Queen

Cronus wasn't hitting on Mituna! ... Was he? I think he was just trying to use Mituna to convince Meenah to come back over. The whole hand thing was him trying to be chummy, and I think was blown way out of proportion by a part of the Tumblr fandom.
welian
Cronus wasn't hitting on Mituna! ... Was he? I think he was just trying to use Mituna to convince Meenah to come back over. The whole hand thing was him trying to be chummy, and I think was blown way out of proportion by a part of the Tumblr fandom.

Whether he was or not, I think we can all agree how big of a d**k he was being. Especially when he was yelling a Mituna after he lost track of Meenah. yes I agree it was waayyy blown out of proportion by the tumblr fandom, but I'm just having trouble understanding why no one is having the same reaction towards Damara. I mean she's saying some pretty messed up s**t AND is still creeping on rufioh (I'm just assuming she is and it isn't part of the sex talk she uses with virtually all of the trolls) also she ******** locked Rufioh's poor little lusis in a trunk. ): that ain't cool. And yet. No one is flipping out about her. Not that I mind. I hate when the fandom freaks out about how offensive a character is because I take everyone's personality as comedy no matter what. Some people are weird though.
wow, it is pretty funny to watch people play the "my disturbing fictional character is better than your disturbing fictional character" game. by the way, i firmly believe that as far as creepy fictional personae go kurloz makara totally takes the cake. (tw:unpopular opinion? okay, nevermind.)

it's hard for me to decide whether or not i like part 2 of our little plotgame. it left me with a vague feeling of disappointment and for some reason i can't figure out why. perhaps it's because i don't really care about these three newly introduced trolls? i mean, not a single one of them strikes me as particularly captivating (yes, including damara). i hope they grow on me eventually, like meenah did. C:
what i absolutely loved about the latest game was maryam bonding. heart

oh, comment unrelated:
i slowpoked my way to kickstarter and i must say i find it a little surprising that homestuck's goal was 700k usd. i mean, zombie playground had a goal of 100k, which feels rather cheap in comparison, especially once you realize that zp is a project of massive black, holy ******** s**t.
fish flu
wow, it is pretty funny to watch people play the "my disturbing fictional character is better than your disturbing fictional character" game. by the way, i firmly believe that as far as creepy fictional personae go kurloz makara totally takes the cake. (tw:unpopular opinion? okay, nevermind.)

it's hard for me to decide whether or not i like part 2 of our little plotgame. it left me with a vague feeling of disappointment and for some reason i can't figure out why. perhaps it's because i don't really care about these three newly introduced trolls? i mean, not a single one of them strikes me as particularly captivating (yes, including damara). i hope they grow on me eventually, like meenah did. C:
what i absolutely loved about the latest game was maryam bonding. heart

oh, comment unrelated:
i slowpoked my way to kickstarter and i must say i find it a little surprising that homestuck's goal was 700k usd. i mean, zombie playground had a goal of 100k, which feels rather cheap in comparison, especially once you realize that zp is a project of massive black, holy ******** s**t.

I honestly don't give a s**t about any of the troll's dancestors. (besides Meenah of course, she's just the greatest. Plus my patron troll because I'm sorry but Feferi was just bleh boring) I sort of care about the alpha kids and I honestly give the slightest sliver of a s**t about even the alpha trolls. It took me forever to get through hive bent. The beta kids for me have always been the main characters and I have a feeling they'll all make it out alive (in a manner of speaking) while every other character besides the alpha kids, hopefully, is dead. (in a matter of speaking) I consider most of the characters in homestuck as comic relief/ tools to move the plot forward. But yeah disturbing character arguments/general character arguments always drive me nuts. As for the game, I love all of it. The graphics were nice and the conversations between the characters were hilarious and the plot is moving forward and the beta kids are all still alive and that's all I care about right now. Ha ha
So I wonder where sollux was in the recent updates.

Colorful Cultist

Vodka Mutiny

I'm sure we'll hear about all of them soon (:
Haven't heard much from Eridan either
DJ Double B
Vodka Mutiny

That's probably because he's double dead and insignificant to the plot ;_;
Vodka Mutiny
DJ Double B
Vodka Mutiny

That's probably because he's double dead and insignificant to the plot ;_;

Yes I really doubt we'll be seeing much of the dead alpha trolls. But maybe we will. I'm guessing all of the 'good' characters of homestuck are going to team up to fight Lord English. Maybe it'll happen in a dream bubble where there's a version of everyone. You never know.

Zahzi's Queen

99 RoboAradias on the wall, 99 RoboAradias....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff