Welcome to Gaia! ::

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Man, the recent updates are freakin' awesome! cat_whee

Last night, I had an interesting dream. I saw Jack, or perhaps a random citizen of Derse, and I also saw some horrorterrors in the veil. I'm fairly certain now that my dreamself is on Derse and still alive. X3 Now if only I can go back to it next time I go to sleep...

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Oh my God. So, like, Vriska's dice! Am I the only one who squealed like a little fangirl when I saw those? XD

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
HellFire Eternal
Oh my God. So, like, Vriska's dice! Am I the only one who squealed like a little fangirl when I saw those? XD
no omg i miss vriska i was so happy when i saw her dice biggrin

Blessed Fairy

I bet Vriska has an impact on recent events, this is incredibly exciting!! (I miss Tav though)

On the subject of Sbarg, can anyone put their finger on what a Sylph of Doom can do? :? That's supposedly my title.

Shy Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
HellFire Eternal

No, no you are not. >w<
I miss Vriska so much. </3

Shy Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Super 9-Volt

Last night, I had an interesting dream. I saw Jack, or perhaps a random citizen of Derse, and I also saw some horrorterrors in the veil. I'm fairly certain now that my dreamself is on Derse and still alive. X3 Now if only I can go back to it next time I go to sleep...

Luckyyy~
All the Homestuck dreams I have are hazy and I forget them soon after I wake up. u_u

Colorful Cultist

Vriiiiiiiiska
I miss her tons
Like, tons.
I always liked Vriska
Like alot of people.
I can't wait to hear from her again
=)
This post has 8 lines.

Dangerous Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Heir of Life!!!!!

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Rawrzness Wolf
Super 9-Volt

Luckyyy~
All the Homestuck dreams I have are hazy and I forget them soon after I wake up. u_u
I probably had plenty of other ones before but never remembered them because they were hazy too. But it's the first time I saw where my dreamself slept in.

The only other one I remember having showed me a glimpse of my planet in the Medium. It was nighttime and the terrain looked very blocky like Minecraft. There were sections of the world missing, similar to chunk errors but in those sections were clear water pouring out of the caverns that made it seem like very deep lakes that went down to bedrock. I got a glimpse of the area from the air and it looked like I was in a jungle biome. I saw some of my consorts swimming around and they were blue, but it was hard to tell if they were salamanders or crocodiles due to them being underwater. When I woke up, I thought it over on what to call the planet, which I ended up settling with Land of Blocks and Frogs (due to being the Knight of Space). The planet looked very suiting for my fantroll since he IS heavily influenced by Minecraft.

Zahzi's Queen

Eloquent Conversationalist

You know, I took a long-form quiz on Tumblr once to get my title. It was the convoluted one with wings and chakras and -

I have a totally fanon title and I'm slightly disappointed. Priest/Monk of Blaze. I'm not entirely sure what it means beyond a general "help people balance their aggression" sort of idea.

Colorful Cultist

welian
You know, I took a long-form quiz on Tumblr once to get my title. It was the convoluted one with wings and chakras and -

I have a totally fanon title and I'm slightly disappointed. Priest/Monk of Blaze. I'm not entirely sure what it means beyond a general "help people balance their aggression" sort of idea.

That sucks a**
I know what quiz you mean
I'd just go with the first canon match you get
The fanon ones are dumb
You can't wear Monk of Blaze on a sweatshirt
Just like What Pumpkin can't get the Hero of Mind hoodie in medium T___T

Shy Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Super 9-Volt
Rawrzness Wolf
Super 9-Volt

Luckyyy~
I probably had plenty of other ones before but never remembered them because they were hazy too. But it's the first time I saw where my dreamself slept in.

The only other one I remember having showed me a glimpse of my planet in the Medium. It was nighttime and the terrain looked very blocky like Minecraft. There were sections of the world missing, similar to chunk errors but in those sections were clear water pouring out of the caverns that made it seem like very deep lakes that went down to bedrock. I got a glimpse of the area from the air and it looked like I was in a jungle biome. I saw some of my consorts swimming around and they were blue, but it was hard to tell if they were salamanders or crocodiles due to them being underwater. When I woke up, I thought it over on what to call the planet, which I ended up settling with Land of Blocks and Frogs (due to being the Knight of Space). The planet looked very suiting for my fantroll since he IS heavily influenced by Minecraft.
Haha, wow. Really detailed. Whenever I have dreams that are detailed I say them out loud and they don't make sence. I used to have them all the time but I rarely get a good one now a days.
Seems like an interesting land. ^^ 'Blocks and Frogs,' huh? Did you ever see yourself, or fan troll I guess? Or was it from your perspective?
I'm guessing you're a minecraft addict?

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Rawrzness Wolf
Super 9-Volt
Rawrzness Wolf
Super 9-Volt

Luckyyy~

Haha, wow. Really detailed. Whenever I have dreams that are detailed I say them out loud and they don't make sence. I used to have them all the time but I rarely get a good one now a days.
Seems like an interesting land. ^^ 'Blocks and Frogs,' huh? Did you ever see yourself, or fan troll I guess? Or was it from your perspective?
I'm guessing you're a minecraft addict?
The perspective looked like I was playing Minecraft with fly on and the lighting on at night, so it was from first-person view. Yup, I'm a Minecraft (or Minecrack as I like to call it) addict and decided to make my fantroll based on several things from it.

I don't remember if I said it already but here's some things about him. His name is Almasi Upanga, which is Swahili (via Google translate :V) for "Diamond sword", a weapon from the game. His fetch modus is a treasure chest. His main strife deck is Pickaxekind while another one is called Wok/ladlekind (which is a gift from a friend who knows that he's a huge fan of Hetalia: Alternia Adventures and it's based on Troll China's strife deck). His lusus was a wolf that ended up dying from falling into lava, just like Minecraft's dumb tamed wolves. cat_lol He's not into hemotyping because it seems childish so his font and symbol are grey (same color as the stone blocks in Minecraft). His hive is a cave that has several tunnels branching out everywhere from him digging for treasures. Even though I know fully well that fraternizing between canon and fan characters is looked down upon, I needed someone to be based on the Herobrine legend so Almasi's constantly stalked by the Handmaid. But nobody believes him every time he tells them about his encounters. I was thinking of what he would prototype to his kernel and his first thought was with the Handmaid but then he decided against the idea because "the b***h will just disappear when you need her advice".

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
For sbarg I got thief of breath, so I can steal your breath away.
That was cheesy.

Also sylph players are a class where they teach and help other players with the same aspect as them. Which would be doom, which depending on what title you get could either help or destroy your group. Since sylph is a helpful title, you'd be teaching and helping others with the doom aspect.
Anyone else listened to Sburban Jungle while witnessing the Kickstarter countdown? xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff