Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Explorer

EridanPrinceOfHope
DimiDizy6d
Well,

this hiatus is no cascade..

Too true. Though, I only started reading homestuck right before cascade hiatus started, so it's not quite the same for me.

Ah, I started around may-ish last year myself. During the break, I paid a lot of attention to the fan works.
dogmobile
I think it's a generally god comic but not many people apprectiate it for its story just shipping and other unnecessary things!!! Not to mention a lot people haven't acctually read the comic ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

Exactly.
It's sad and pretty disappointing that a handful of readers take the plot for granted, or in most cases, don't read it at all or give up halfway/quit reading it.
With this new update, everyone entered the session. It seems as though they've made it in time.
I noticed on Jake's alchemized tree, there is a Cherub plush hanging from its branches, which resembles Terezi and her hung scalemates. Obviously a symbol/foreshadow of some sort.

Gambino Gekko

6,500 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Flatterer 200
Sugary Stardust
dogmobile
I think it's a generally god comic but not many people apprectiate it for its story just shipping and other unnecessary things!!! Not to mention a lot people haven't acctually read the comic ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

Exactly.
It's sad and pretty disappointing that a handful of readers take the plot for granted, or in most cases, don't read it at all or give up halfway/quit reading it.
With this new update, everyone entered the session. It seems as though they've made it in time.
I noticed on Jake's alchemized tree, there is a Cherub plush hanging from its branches, which resembles Terezi and her hung scalemates. Obviously a symbol/foreshadow of some sort.

It's also a direct reference to Jade's cruxite artifact, the Cruxite Dog Piñata.

Hussie is suggesting the end of act animation will cause us all to tear up with an onion analogy. I don't doubt it.
Is this real life?

Is there really a decent Homestuck discussion going on here?

I'm so proud of the internet in this moment.

So proud of Gaia...

Party Animal

Little things like giving us an update at that point show that he cares. biggrin heart

Tipsy Fairy

Captain KarTer
Sugary Stardust
dogmobile

Exactly.

It's also a direct reference to Jade's cruxite artifact, the Cruxite Dog Piñata.

Hussie is suggesting the end of act animation will cause us all to tear up with an onion analogy. I don't doubt it.

Yeah, it seems that the alpha kids' entry items are pretty interrelated with their beta counterparts. John and Jane got a variant of a tree, Jade and Jake a piñata... Though I can't think of anything that could relate to an egg besides an egg? The bottle might have more leeway, though...

i don't really know the point i'm making
Starlight Chance
Captain KarTer
Sugary Stardust
dogmobile

Exactly.

Yeah, it seems that the alpha kids' entry items are pretty interrelated with their beta counterparts. John and Jane got a variant of a tree, Jade and Jake a piñata... Though I can't think of anything that could relate to an egg besides an egg? The bottle might have more leeway, though...

i don't really know the point i'm making

No, you're making complete sense, actually!
I've been meaning to re-read Homestuck entirely so as to pick up on details and foreshadow bits that I have missed when going through it my first time & that I picked on/realized now.
I can only be anxious for the plot to continue.
im looking forward to end of act 6 act 3.

i am quite excited for whats in store i guess

Blessed Genius

wow is there a legit homestuck chat on gaia i am so proud rn

i reallly hope the act 6 / act 3 flash reveals the remaining alpha kids' planets. i really want to see jakes planet.

Party Animal

tipsyTerror
wow is there a legit homestuck chat on gaia i am so proud rn

i reallly hope the act 6 / act 3 flash reveals the remaining alpha kids' planets. i really want to see jakes planet.

I'm expecting some very pretty planets, especially for whoever got LOPAN (speculated to be Pyres and Neon, probably Dirk).

Blessed Genius

Shoo Out The Clowns

if im correct, the alpha kids planets are as follows: lopan is dirk, lomax is jake (land of ?? and xenon), and lotak (land of ?? and krypton) is roxy. i thought that lotak would be jake and lomax would be roxy but apparently with the way they entered the medium, it's reversed... so idonno. i really want to see jakes because its probably really ~adventurous~ lmao. even though roxy is my favourite. the alpha kids are my favourite "group" in homestuck though, even though some people say theyre op and/or boring. :u

i just reaaaalllllly want to see their planets fskjdfasd im so happy they finally got into the medium though! ive been waiting for that for seemingly ages. at the same time, im scared for whats going to happen within the next few months and whos going to be hurt the most, especially from uu and calliopes warnings.

Versatile Receiver

Considering all the Weekend at Bernie's references that Jake has made I'd have been shocked if he didn't end up on LOMAX :U
This hiatus has made me suffer terribly from withdrawal. Damn comic-con.

Lazy Teammate

24,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Evolution Debut 250
finally the thread is coming back, oh i missed you. emo

anywho, i like the updates (which i saw it yesterday to be honest) especially the flash. the music really fit the flash very well.
A proper Homestuck discussion thread in here.
Instant <3, you guys. I'm so proud of you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff