8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
JonnyDragonicorn
Zaverxi
JonnyDragonicorn
Zaverxi
It's because humans are available in many different webcomics, anime, manga, RL, etc etc, and trolls are uniquely Homestuck.

To be honest, I was very curious about the trolls and started reading Homestuck because of them. 3000 and some odd pages later was the first image of a troll we got, at the end of the first intermission. (HI KARKAT YOU ARE SO SHITTILY DRAWN)

So yeah... Humans are the ones that are mainstream, if you look at the broad view of things.

In general, there are way more fankids from all the genres than there are of fantrolls, which are specifically Homestuck.

I'm a member of a group on deviantArt that has fankids based on the Percy Jackson series, for instance, and don't get me started on Harry Potter, or anything that has kids as the main characters. There be fankids. Like whoa.

So yeah.... Homestuck fankids aren't really all that interesting, comparatively.

I did the exact same thing you did. I found out about the trolls, saw some Homestuck cosplay in D.C. and started reading. I haven't been going through that fast. I'm only at the part when Bec Noir kills John and doomed Dave. Idk
I started making a fantroll. By that I mean I researched some things and started to come up with a being which could possibly be the best fantroll ever. Ever. I quit because I wanted a new idea. An idea for this troll to be based on. Something that this troll could be infatuated with. Such as Gamzee and juggalo stuff.

Hahaha I could probably help you make a fantroll, I've made 3. Well... technically 2 1/2, one of them is a wriggler still because babies of any kind cause shenanigans to occur wherever they go.

My two main trolls are pretty different. One is based off the wolf constellation and is just as stab-happy as Jack Noir and is constantly stabbing or threatening to stab others, and my other is based off the arrow constellation and is obsessed with the law and sports.

Pretty cool, pretty cool. I like how you look like Bec Noir as well. Anyway, my first one was based on fire and time until I realized that Dave was places in LOHAC and I decided to change. I didn't yet because I have been busy but I am really look forward to this task once again.

Mia-Nyan

Hey thanks guys, I'm working on making it even better but that'd require 3 million gold hahaha.

But anyway, instead of fire, how about something with a bit more of a physical presence?

Lol like gum. That could have disastrous consequences.

Sparkling Shoujo

Its Contagious

Haha, I didn't even notice. xD

Kawaii Senshi

I want you guys to keep in mind that if things are as they should be

Alpha Dave and Rose are in their 50s

Versatile Receiver

So As I Pray

That's actually pretty cool!

Beta Mom and Bro would have been around 40 or close to it too, wouldn't they?

Kawaii Senshi

Vartox
So As I Pray

Pretty sure they were actually late 20s/early 30s, since there's something about their meteors arriving some time like 1980?? which is why they're 50 in that update
since that's happening twenty years (2036) after Homestuck's 'beginning' date (2012)

Versatile Receiver

So As I Pray
Vartox
So As I Pray

Pretty sure they were actually late 20s/early 30s, since there's something about their meteors arriving some time like 1980?? which is why they're 50 in that update
since that's happening twenty years (2036) after Homestuck's 'beginning' date (2012)
I know, but going off this page http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006607 that looks like more than a 15 year gap to me but i dunno. if they did land in 1980 they would have been 33 28.

my... my math skills User Image

Barton Noob

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'd say that looks to be about 1980 or so that they land, which would make them in their mid-late 20s at 2012, and 50s in 2036.

I don't think it really matters how old they really are.

What I'm interested in would be the fact that technically they could meet Jake and Jane as both Beta and Alpha versions of themselves. biggrin

Since they are still alive in 2012.

Oh snap what if they met... themselves?!

Depending on whether they get in Sburb or not.

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Zaverxi
JonnyDragonicorn
Zaverxi
JonnyDragonicorn
Zaverxi
It's because humans are available in many different webcomics, anime, manga, RL, etc etc, and trolls are uniquely Homestuck.

To be honest, I was very curious about the trolls and started reading Homestuck because of them. 3000 and some odd pages later was the first image of a troll we got, at the end of the first intermission. (HI KARKAT YOU ARE SO SHITTILY DRAWN)

So yeah... Humans are the ones that are mainstream, if you look at the broad view of things.

In general, there are way more fankids from all the genres than there are of fantrolls, which are specifically Homestuck.

I'm a member of a group on deviantArt that has fankids based on the Percy Jackson series, for instance, and don't get me started on Harry Potter, or anything that has kids as the main characters. There be fankids. Like whoa.

So yeah.... Homestuck fankids aren't really all that interesting, comparatively.

I did the exact same thing you did. I found out about the trolls, saw some Homestuck cosplay in D.C. and started reading. I haven't been going through that fast. I'm only at the part when Bec Noir kills John and doomed Dave. Idk
I started making a fantroll. By that I mean I researched some things and started to come up with a being which could possibly be the best fantroll ever. Ever. I quit because I wanted a new idea. An idea for this troll to be based on. Something that this troll could be infatuated with. Such as Gamzee and juggalo stuff.

Hahaha I could probably help you make a fantroll, I've made 3. Well... technically 2 1/2, one of them is a wriggler still because babies of any kind cause shenanigans to occur wherever they go.

My two main trolls are pretty different. One is based off the wolf constellation and is just as stab-happy as Jack Noir and is constantly stabbing or threatening to stab others, and my other is based off the arrow constellation and is obsessed with the law and sports.

Pretty cool, pretty cool. I like how you look like Bec Noir as well. Anyway, my first one was based on fire and time until I realized that Dave was places in LOHAC and I decided to change. I didn't yet because I have been busy but I am really look forward to this task once again.

Mia-Nyan

Hey thanks guys, I'm working on making it even better but that'd require 3 million gold hahaha.

But anyway, instead of fire, how about something with a bit more of a physical presence?

Lol like gum. That could have disastrous consequences.

I already thought about that. for the fire he would have multiple lighters around his belt and pocket watches all over him.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Yeah I saw the whole their 50 from tumblr and someone doing the math for daves battle with the ICP dudes.

But the first picture with rose, I almost mistook her for mom. Except the hair though.

Versatile Receiver

Zaverxi
I'd say that looks to be about 1980 or so that they land, which would make them in their mid-late 20s at 2012, and 50s in 2036.

I don't think it really matters how old they really are.

What I'm interested in would be the fact that technically they could meet Jake and Jane as both Beta and Alpha versions of themselves. biggrin

Since they are still alive in 2012.

Oh snap what if they met... themselves?!

Depending on whether they get in Sburb or not.
I wouldnt be surprised if they do. Jane is probably going to talk to Nannasprite, and it'd be kind of neat if the other alpha kids got to see themselves.
:33 < hey hey hey do you know where i can get a trench coat or something like a trench coat (not on gaia) that is not expensive, cosplaying as nepeta and my fursion (version) of her in trickster mode. come on help a kitty out cat_mrgreen

:33< oh and is anyone going to youmacon i would love to get pictures of everyone.

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
Haha...first time back on gaia for a while, decide to check and see if it has a homestuck community.
i find this threat, hundreds of pages.
i cant help but laugh at how the first few posts were about few replies there are.
i wonder if those folks are still watching.

Kawaii Shapeshifter

E S C A P E x A R T I S T
:33 < hey hey hey do you know where i can get a trench coat or something like a trench coat (not on gaia) that is not expensive, cosplaying as nepeta and my fursion (version) of her in trickster mode. come on help a kitty out cat_mrgreen

:33< oh and is anyone going to youmacon i would love to get pictures of everyone.

try thrift/second hand shops!

That's going to be your best bet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas