Welcome to Gaia! ::

So we get to see more tavros and vriska? As two different beings wreaking s**t up?
I can't wait!
But aren't terezi and aranea going to find vriska?

And since terezi's not dead and can leave the dream bubbles at will, can the dead trolls leave with them? And kinda end up like how sollux and aradia were?

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Vartox
I pair everyone with everyone else, problem solved. 8D

But, I made this weird shipping rule for myself- only one couple per character. ;_;" It just feels weird to put the same character in multiple ships.

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Mia-Nyan
Oh god, Tav I've missed you. <3 Him him, not as Tavris.

Oh god, this~ I only caught up recently, so it's only been a week or two since I read the part where he died, but I still really missed him.

Party Animal

SaltFlavoredRamen
Vartox

But, I made this weird shipping rule for myself- only one couple per character. ;_;" It just feels weird to put the same character in multiple ships.

But you can do that in Homestuck by virtue of red vs. black.

That said I end up not doing it because I like flipping but the option is there.

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Shoo Out The Clowns
SaltFlavoredRamen
Vartox

But you can do that in Homestuck by virtue of red vs. black.

That said I end up not doing it because I like flipping but the option is there.

I know that I could do that because of the red vs. black and the quadrants and stuff, but it still feels weird. ;a;

Lonely Seraph

Pisces Meenah

I'm fairly certain that they can, after all Tavros was in Doom-Dave's bubble.

Versatile Receiver

Pisces Meenah
So we get to see more tavros and vriska? As two different beings wreaking s**t up?
I can't wait!

And since terezi's not dead and can leave the dream bubbles at will, can the dead trolls leave with them? And kinda end up like how sollux and aradia were?
I think Terezi & Aranea were going to see Meenah, not Vriska.

I've been wondering about that too, what exactly is keeping dead people in the dream bubbles? A half-dead Sollux apparently escaped or avoided them and being a sprite seemed to pull Tavros & Vriska out of them, however briefly. And Aradia still had some purpose in the bubbles apparently.

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Vartox
Pisces Meenah
I can't wait!

I think Terezi & Aranea were going to see Meenah, not Vriska.

I've been wondering about that too, what exactly is keeping dead people in the dream bubbles? A half-dead Sollux apparently escaped or avoided them and being a sprite seemed to pull Tavros & Vriska out of them, however briefly. And Aradia still had some purpose in the bubbles apparently.
Didn't Karkat say something like that death didn't really mean anything or something like that? Or did I just imagine it?

Versatile Receiver

SaltFlavoredRamen
Didn't Karkat say something like that death didn't really mean anything or something like that? Or did I just imagine it?
Yeah he did, on this page. I've seen a lot of people theorizing/hoping for a dream bubble breakout and with Vriska's new intent to ******** s**t up I wonder if that might actually happen : O

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Vartox
SaltFlavoredRamen
Yeah he did, on this page. I've seen a lot of people theorizing/hoping for a dream bubble breakout and with Vriska's new intent to ******** s**t up I wonder if that might actually happen : O
I'd love to see some of the dead trolls again. Especially Equius and Nepeta. :"D

Versatile Receiver

SaltFlavoredRamen
Vartox
SaltFlavoredRamen
I'd love to see some of the dead trolls again. Especially Equius and Nepeta. :"D
Me too! If there's one thing Homestuck has a sad lack of it's Equius (and Nepeta).

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Vartox
SaltFlavoredRamen
Vartox
SaltFlavoredRamen
Me too! If there's one thing Homestuck has a sad lack of it's Equius (and Nepeta).
Yeah. They never got to do much besides their introductions and deaths in Homestuck. D:

Sen Lee's Waifu

Apocalyptic Raider

More Vriska pleases me.

I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I just realized this emoticon yum_wasabipie
It says wasabi pie, but I don't think wasabi pie is real.
SaltFlavoredRamen
I just realized this emoticon yum_wasabipie
It says wasabi pie, but I don't think wasabi pie is real.

Should be sopor pie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces