8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Miikaan
    they're both dead
    they have the white eyes that aradia had when she was dead
    if that wasn't obvious or anything i dunno

Dead doesn't exactly mean anything though. I mean, Aradia and Sollux were able to walk around and talk to people as dead. Maybe that had to do with that they are psychic or something(If that was either confirmed or definitely false, sorry, I'm tired), but there are still dream bubbles and something, so they might still talk there(I'm actually guessing they will during the next update). Also, didn't Sollux say something like that he would be the only one to die twice? Unless dream deaths count, this is two deaths for both of them, so they have to be resurrected so they can die again, right?

Versatile Receiver

I thought the dead folks just went and hung out in dream bubbles, and Tavros & Vriska look like they're in a LOSAZ dream bubble. I don't think this counts as another death, I just figured since the sprite exploded it spit their dead selves back into the bubbles rather than actually re-killing them.

Party Animal

Maybe she doesn't need a guide. I feel like there's enough prior knowledge of the game flying around in this session, mostly from UU, that she'd be okay without one.

Then again, maybe Gamzee could join her party as a mostly non-functional "guide" anyway for the lulz.

ColorfulCrow's Princess

Astral Faun

13,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
i kinda have this feeling that gamzee is just gonna stalk jane no matter what. like he'll just be standing in the backgound, doing nothing. just standing there...MENACINGLY!!! lol no.

Invisible Lover

5,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
Well, this certainly seems like a fun thread!

Versatile Receiver

Never change, Vriska, never change. emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Just read the most recent update.
I'm kinda happy, because Tavros is, like, my other favorite troll, besides Gamzee, so this might mean we'll see more Tavros and he'll finally be in the story again. And while Vriska isn't my favorite, she's okay, and less dead trolls is good.

O.G. Detective

Is it okay that I love Hussie and love that I think Vriska is plotting...quite literally against him? At least, that's what I gathered from the update.
Gamzee made me LOL.
emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
lufflyninja
Is it okay that I love Hussie and love that I think Vriska is plotting...quite literally against him? At least, that's what I gathered from the update.

Yep, it's fine. Me too. :"D

7,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Poor Tavros, always getting taken advantage of.

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
Oh godddd
Why do I take my ships so seriously? ;A;
It just complicates everything. ;_;
I still can't figure out who to pair Vriska with because their are so many options. ;_;
Tavros(Although this would just re-complicate my ships because I already have him in another ship), Kanaya(Again, in another ship), Eridan(As a kismesis or whatever, which I wouldn't normally ship, but I'm desperate to get everyone shipped), or John.
I DON'T KNOW ANYMOREEEE ;a;
And I still don't know who to pair Aradia with.
I could pair her with Sollux, but I already pair him with Feferi, so that would make Feferi un-shipped, and if I don't choose Eridan to be Vriska's kismesis or something, then I could ship Feferi with Eridan, but that wouldn't really make sense because they seem to be mad at each other(And not in a way that I see shippable, even as kismesis or something). ergiojroheger

Versatile Receiver

I pair everyone with everyone else, problem solved. 8D

Lonely Seraph

Oh god, Tav I've missed you. <3 Him him, not as Tavris.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff