Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
kitkati
I'm no roleplayer, just not good at that kind of thing. I wish you luck with it though!

I have to remind everyone to CHECK THE NEW UPDATE - ASDFGHJKL.
If anyone hasn't seen it yet, go check now if convenient! If not, check anyway!

It's amazing! The question pressing on my mind now - why DOES Vriska have Tavros' legs in her personal storage area? Do you think we want to know? o__o'

The secret rooms are so hilarious, and the extended version of Spider's Claw included in the game made me very happy.
hello fellow m2pa fan2 you dont know how glad ii am that there iis a home2tuck thread!

Clean Wolf

Tsukiyomi_Mizu
hello fellow m2pa fan2 you dont know how glad ii am that there iis a home2tuck thread!

hAhAhA yOuVe GoT tHaT rIgHt My MuLtIcOlOrEd ******** HoNkHoNkHoNk

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hi all, Homestuck is the best!! I wish more people knew about it, there should be a guild! I would make one if I was good at that sort of thing X3

EDIT - Did anyone love the most recent interactive upd8????????!!!!!!!!!! And what do you guys think of the art change? I personally could get used to it but I will always prefer the cute "no arms" style!
PS In my art gallery I made a fan art troll version of myself ^_^

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
AH! A pail!! I'm so embarrassed D8

Clean Wolf

Queen of the POM-POMs
Hi all, Homestuck is the best!! I wish more people knew about it, there should be a guild! I would make one if I was good at that sort of thing X3

EDIT - Did anyone love the most recent interactive upd8????????!!!!!!!!!! And what do you guys think of the art change? I personally could get used to it but I will always prefer the cute "no arms" style!
PS In my art gallery I made a fan art troll version of myself ^_^

Hello to you too!

It does bother me that Homestuck has such a big fanbase, yet so few of said fans regularly visit Gaia, and even less like to Roleplay. It's just not fair!

Also, I must have played through the Homestuck-game update at least 12 times. Mostly the Vriska part though...Shush, she's my favorite after all!! biggrin

If we're sharing art, here's a couple of fantrolls I made:

Pariah

Aaaaaand...

Virlin

Clean Wolf

Queen of the POM-POMs

This will make you feel better.
Professor Periwinkle
Queen of the POM-POMs

This will make you feel better.

Blatantly SELLING pails! Such promiscuous conduct is unacceptable.

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ehehe, I love your trolls biggrin How long have you been drawing for? I only really discovered my style last year so I'm still exploring, I just mastered hands and if I thought those were hard now I'm struggling with feet :O Homestuck inspired me to make my own webcomic...until I realised I couldn't draw backgrounds, but I'm working on it biggrin

Clean Wolf

Queen of the POM-POMs
Ehehe, I love your trolls biggrin How long have you been drawing for? I only really discovered my style last year so I'm still exploring, I just mastered hands and if I thought those were hard now I'm struggling with feet :O Homestuck inspired me to make my own webcomic...until I realised I couldn't draw backgrounds, but I'm working on it biggrin

Ever since I could hold a pencil, baby!

But only recently have I been consistently drawing people. Usually I draw more technical stuff, like cars, guns, buildings. But now I've developed my own art style for people, all thanks to Homestuck. Seriously, ever since the summer ended every picture I've drawn had been Homestuck related.

I...I think I'm obsessed.

In other news, VRISKA!

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Professor Periwinkle
Queen of the POM-POMs

But only recently have I been consistently drawing people. Usually I draw more technical stuff, like cars, guns, buildings. But now I've developed my own art style for people, all thanks to Homestuck. Seriously, ever since the summer ended every picture I've drawn had been Homestuck related.

In other news, VRISKA!

Glub! It's okay to be obsessed! We all are :O

Clean Wolf

Queen of the POM-POMs
Professor Periwinkle
Queen of the POM-POMs

In other news, VRISKA!

Glub! It's okay to be obsessed! We all are :O

HoNk!!

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
BTW I haven't seen many of the new updates, I'm rereading so they can pile up and I can see a bunch at once, I love doing that :33

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So how did everyone get introduced to Homestuck?
I remember the fateful moment when I looked at my sisters computer screen and I saw John flipping out on the pogo ride with the shaving cream surrounded by imps...that got me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff