karezi

no i just cant stand that pairing i dont see what people see in it

Why?

Anxious Roisterer

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Everything is an offensive word on Gaia.

Also, did anyone burst out laughing when Karkat was pretty much asking for a troll sandwich with dave as the human meat?

Devoted Explorer

Sohowabout we're just not going to talk about the baffling concept of AMC logic and get back on topic. Homestuck.

So if anything, I just had a jelly sandwhich, and dont laugh i know this is stupid, i started thinking about Gamzee.

God i feel so bad for him right now, I mean there is so much s**t going on right now and without sopor he's probably not handling it well. <:U
Hiroy
I was only kidding around though.
Nerd is still an offensive word or something?

Well yes. Here is the definition.
Quote:
nerd   [nurd]
noun Slang.
1. a stupid, irritating, ineffectual, or unattractive person.
2. an intelligent but single-minded person obsessed with a nonsocial hobby or pursuit: a computer nerd.

This sounds very degrading, in my opinion.

Devoted Explorer

DimiDizy6d
Sohowabout we're just not going to talk about the baffling concept of AMC logic and get back on topic. Homestuck.

Requoted just incase you didnt see it the first time.

Anxious Roisterer

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
You do realize thanks to the world we live in nerd isn't much an insult anymore? In fact, its a compliment now.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone get offended by 'nerd' until now.
Holy s**t, people still get offended by the word 'nerd'.
And I just rhymed.

DimiDizy6d

Requoted just incase you didnt see it the first time.

Apologies, I posted right after you did around the same time.

On Topic:
So how about the music contest?
You guys excited?
Ruin Maestro
Hiroy
I was only kidding around though.
Nerd is still an offensive word or something?

Well yes. Here is the defininition.

Quote:
nerd   [nurd]
noun Slang .
1.a stupid, irritating, ineffectual, or unattractive person.
2. an intelligent but single-minded person obsessed with a nonsocial hobby or pursuit: a computer nerd.

This sounds very degrading, in my opinion.

Hahahahah! You are really using a by-the-book definition?
Did you know that slang in general has a wide variety of uses and there isn't always one clear meaning or use for particular words?
Oh? The dictionary doesn't say it. So I'm wrong.
Duuuuhhh

Maudragauda
Everything is an offensive word on Gaia.

You are an everything.
Everything means I hate you.
lol. Really now.

Devoted Explorer

It's alright, no worries here.

But as for the music contest, GAHHH I WISHED I KNOWN ABOUT THE COVERART SOONER OR I WOULD'VE ENTERED. I'm actually pretty psyched about it. I've seen some music for it and i'm very impressed by some of the submissions! the anticipation is killing me XD
Hiroy
Hahahahah! You are really using a by-the-book definition?
Did you know that slang in general has a wide variety of uses and there isn't always one clear meaning or use for particular words?
Oh? The dictionary doesn't say it. So I'm wrong.
Duuuuhhh

No need for the snark. I've never heard the word, nerd, being used as a positive title.
The only time I hear nerd being used in a modern day conversation is when "gamer gurls" call themselves nerds on any social networking site.

As for the cover art contest, I would have entered myself if I wasn't busy with school work.
A big symposium for me so I can't really focus on drawing.
Sorry for associating you with gamer girls I guess. No one deserves such horrible treatment.

Dapper Ghost

im not a mango
About a semi recent Homestuck update.

Has anyone else noticed something strange about the "unctuous film" that is forming on Rose's and Dave's coffee? x.x Because, I am rather freaking out about it.
Thoughts?

Link to page: ]http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=006602

Troll coffee is made of people.
No but seriously those colours do look like those of the dead trolls' blood, who knows what's going on?

@Maudragauda: I was more or less laughing my face off throughout, actually. Funniest update there's been in a while, if you ask me. And when I got to the second page of it, just the cover of the book sweet holy hell.
I just went back and read over it and. Well. I'll go back and read over them if I ever need a pick-me-up, they're that funny to me. "A matter of responsible scheduling" slfkdssfs.

@ Namekuji Kimi: Try being less blatantly condescending and entitled, then we'll talk. /yawn

@Ruin Maestro: I am pretty darn excited for both the music and the cover art results!
On an unrelated note:

User Image

Fresh from HSG itself.

Devoted Explorer

Karkat has reached godtier

He is now the Dress of Pink.

But anywho, @music contest: Just watch the fan album come out on 4/13 though.

@book : I call it after Rose!

Anxious Roisterer

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yep, everything is an offensive word on Gaia, because existence is Gaia's greatest enemy and on the fabled day of the apocalypse, Gaia shall rise up from it's internet confines to destroy us all.

But seriously though, I entered the cover art contest and the competition is scary.
I've seen some amazing entries, thought it'd be amazing if I won or at least got some kind of honorable mention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff