Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Explorer

I feel the same way about Dave ships and Karkat ships, like virtually nothing can go wrong with it.

Hence the birth of the ultimate ship davekat

The only character i can even bring myself to dislike is Vriska, and its gotten pretty difficult to do so over the months. >:U

Shameless Fatcat

This is my life and freedom is my profession
This is my mission throughout all flight duration
There is a core and it's hardcore

I have plenty of characters I don't really like, but it's more of a neutral feeling rather than distaste. Sollux however, I don't know why but I cannot seem to stand the guy, even when I read all the different ways people write him in the fandom I just find him irritating. I don't necessarily think he's a bad character, in fact it's a pretty cool one, but he just rubs me the wrong way. (Maybe he reminds me of someone I don't like and I'm just not making the connection?)

All is hardcore when made with love
Love is a voice of a savage soul
This savage love is undestructable

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Least favourite characters are Dave, and Sollux.

Party Animal

I really don't like Vriska and all the tryharding Hussie did to redeem her just made me like her less. confused

Main Alpha ship is Jake/Jane. Dirk <3< uu is probably going to end up being a thing that I enjoy.

Beta ships include but are not limited to Dave/Terezi and John/Karkat and…no honest truth those are the ones I care about the most. That and Dad/Mom.

Since I RP Eridan and I'm in his head a lot it's kind of difficult to not want him to be with Feferi somehow, I guess. I also RP as Jake and I'm in his head a lot, so I've done a lot of thinking about Dirk/Jake and Jake/Jane both.
xXThe Noble KnightXx
I ship Rose<3Kanaya.

Don't ask. Just don't.

Also, Roxy/Jane for completely different reasons.

Mainly to have a ship for them.

Ponies and pistols looks like it's happening.

Rose<3 Kanaya is practically canon, why would I ask? xD
i ship it too, dont worry.
xD

Aw man what if I wrote a dave/sollux just to torture you guys? razz

My least favorite is Equius. I cant STAND him. I literally cheered when he died razz
My least favorite character ever is Eridan. Probably the biggest d**k I've ever seen. I thought Vriska was bad with all those troll murders and whatnot, but ******** Edridan. Literally everything about his character is hatable. I was cheering my a** off when Kanya chopped his repulsive smug a**, like chopping down an oak tree filled with egotistic baboons riding high horses upon a burning forest.

Aside from that, my other least favorites are nowhere near as bad but I still dislike them. Equius being one. I find his whole obsession with blood tiers and fetishes really painful to read. Nepita being another... mainly because she reminded me too much of western convention otakus. Travos because it's hard for me to feel sorry for him. I also disliked Gamzze, but when he started killing off my least favorite characters, it kinda redeemed his character. Vriska too.

As for my favorites. I like all the kids. Infact, I like all the humans. If I had to choose from them, it would have to be Jhon, Dave, Future Dave, Rose, Jade, Roxy, Bro, Dad, and Mom. I also love Jack, WV and PM.

Shippings? I don't really give a s**t about shippings. But if there's actual ones I'd take notice to, I like Roxy x Jane, Jake x Dirk, Karkat x Terizi/Nepita(both are liable), John x Rose, Rose x Jade, Eridian x Chainsaw.

Fashionable Shoujo

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Signature Look 250

Shirtless Ladykiller

13,675 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I ship JohnKat so much it hurts ;3;
And Aradia<3Sollux, Dave<3Terezi and Rose<3Kanaya~
There are probably a lot other ones too, but I can't think of them at the moment.

Oh, but my least favorite characters?
Probably Vriska and Feferi.

Dapper Firestarter

Eridan x Chainsaw is the only ship for Eridan I like.

Tipsy Man-Lover

Devoted Explorer

Kawaiibubbleschan

Hate to make a forever alone joke but-

That was the joke.

Now I think Sollux is pretty cool, but i can understand why no one likes him. But i think that i like him more in canon than in Fanfic's, not many people can write him really well without making him a blown out a*****e, when he really isn't in my opinion.

I love Eridan, But i will never forgive him for what he did. Though there is a lot more too it than "Eridan is so alone so he decides to kill everyone and ruin the reproduction of the human race." I mean, imagine if your moirail dumped you and while hiding out from a psycho dog she decides to palezone someone you hate. I certainly wouldn't put them in the dead zone, but uh, i'd be pretty mad too.

Now Vriska, I don't feel bad for her. She caused probably about half of the Sadstuck in the entire ******** comic, and then just suddenly decides to risk the lives of all of her teammates for the sake of being a hero? Are you shitting me? I like John / Vriska, I really do, but her dying was probably the best thing that could have happened to her, and i'd like it to stay that way.

I really cant determine, Roleplay, or write much about the Alpha kids because i really don't know them too well. OTP from them has to be Dirk <3 Jane for me. I've think i've said this before, but i honestly thought that when Roxy meant Naive she meant "IDIOT DIRK LIKES YOU!"

I talk to much

Shameless Fatcat

Hiroy
Eridian x Chainsaw.

Oh god oh god, new OTP everyone else get the ******** out.

User Image

Shameless Fatcat

"everyone else get the ******** out"

This was a joke by the way, you all didn't have to actually leave.

;-; so lonely.

Did I really say Rose x Jade? Oh god. I meant Dave x Jade.
Seriously. That would never cross my mind... ever.
As for Rose and Kanya, they seem like partners in crime more than anything... though I tend to get the feeling she prefers befriending or being in good terms with girls. That kinda makes her friendship with Karkat more "daawwww" for me.

And yes. The Chainsaw was the the closest thing Eridan had to a hug. The feelings given to him was so strong, it killed him.

Devoted Explorer

Oh Chainsaw, your tearing me apart-

Where i got that from

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out