Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Alecto
XAngelic_MistX
PFFF, I HOPE NICHOLAS CAGE FINDS ABOUT HOMESTUCK. MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE. xD!

It would be hilarious if Nic Cage read Homestuck. I'd like to know what he thinks of Vriska... especially her little shrine to him. XXXXD
PFFF, lol. I really hope that Dante spreads it all around. Maybe..he'll go to a con and sign Homestucks'...er..Buckets? xDD!
John Will Have A Fanman Shriek!

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Oh gosh, roxy is stuck inbetween portals...
What's going to happen to her? D:

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Its Contagious
Before that panel, I thought she'd end up in Dirk's room and then I was like, WAT. D:

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
XAngelic_MistX
Its Contagious
Before that panel, I thought she'd end up in Dirk's room and then I was like, WAT. D:

I thought so too, but it was unplugged.
Maybe if that portal gets shut off she'll get rebounded back towards the other?

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Its Contagious
XAngelic_MistX
Its Contagious

Maybe, or Dirk will do some cool tech stuff and maybe try to plug it in? D: I think what you said would most likely happen, though. =w=

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
XAngelic_MistX
Its Contagious
XAngelic_MistX
Its Contagious

Maybe, or Dirk will do some cool tech stuff and maybe try to plug it in? D: I think what you said would most likely happen, though. =w=

Hussie hinted at this when she first went in, at least she wasn't sliced in half..
I hope that's what happens. I mean, they all know Gcat and how they act, so dirk could understand what the cats trying to pull. ; A ;

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Its Contagious
XAngelic_MistX
Its Contagious
XAngelic_MistX
Its Contagious

Hussie hinted at this when she first went in, at least she wasn't sliced in half..
I hope that's what happens. I mean, they all know Gcat and how they act, so dirk could understand what the cats trying to pull. ; A ;
Dx Now I seriously can't wait for another update, but I feel bad because he works hard. :l

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
XAngelic_MistX
Its Contagious
XAngelic_MistX
Its Contagious
XAngelic_MistX
Its Contagious

Dx Now I seriously can't wait for another update, but I feel bad because he works hard. :l

I know! He does so much to give us a lot of pages..
But it's natrual to want more. D:

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Its Contagious
XAngelic_MistX
Its Contagious
XAngelic_MistX
Its Contagious

I know! He does so much to give us a lot of pages..
But it's natrual to want more. D:
I remember reading about his recent asks' on tumblr and how he said his method was the sort of the worst type of method for a lonngg story like his, his thoughts were interesting and explained things. xD

Trash Witch

Ya'll should read Problem Sleuth if you want to know what happens when those windows get unplugged.
Or this persons tumblr post
C:
It summons a horrorterror guys.

5,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm just dropping in.

I am amazed at how...sanely the fandom seems to be handling the Dante stuff. Not very expected. But awesome.

Also, yay for awesome Void-y things. When I ponder the GCat's possible association to the G-Man it makes me ponder if there are extra Void connections there because that just seems like such an appropriate Aspect for him.
I think she would show up on Dirk's side, but since it's like a few hours into the the past...(notice that he plugs it in before going on his epicly long bath... expecting guests maybe) She would be out the exact moment she jumped in by a few seconds.

But I don't know...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces