Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Fatcat

While I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone, I want to put out there that the homestuck wiki can be incredibly wrong and has stated plenty of "pulled this out of my a**" speculations as canon before.

I'm not saying it's not decent when you want to read up more about some aspect you don't fully get, but you should take everything posted there with a whole spoonful of salt.

Dapper Firestarter

Ravinie
While I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone, I want to put out there that the homestuck wiki can be incredibly wrong and has stated plenty of "pulled this out of my a**" speculations as canon before.

I'm not saying it's not decent when you want to read up more about some aspect you don't fully get, but you should take everything posted there with a whole spoonful of salt.
User Image
That is true facts. And this proves it.
xXThe Noble KnightXx
Ravinie

User Image

hey where are his arms

Dapper Firestarter

the puffin dance
xXThe Noble KnightXx
Ravinie

User Image

hey where are his arms

He's not old enough for Bro: Equip arms yet.
xXThe Noble KnightXx
the puffin dance
xXThe Noble KnightXx
Ravinie

User Image

hey where are his arms

?????/ emotion_0A0

Dapper Firestarter

the puffin dance
xXThe Noble KnightXx
the puffin dance
xXThe Noble KnightXx
Ravinie

User Image

hey where are his arms

?????/ emotion_0A0
'Tis a tragedy.

Shameless Fatcat

User Image
xXThe Noble KnightXx
Ravinie

User Image

I've posted this before, but I feel it's an appropriate time to bring it back up.

Shameless Fatcat

This is my life and freedom is my profession
This is my mission throughout all flight duration
There is a core and it's hardcore

Maybe this chick is dead John and dead Vriska's kid? Can dead dream bubble people have dead dream bubble babies? Her hair does look like a combination of John and Vriska's, but perhaps I'm reading way too far into it. I am under the assumption though that dream bubbles do not function under the same space and time constraints as the rest of the universes.

All is hardcore when made with love
Love is a voice of a savage soul
This savage love is undestructable

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

It's a young Mindfang, either pre-scratch or before whatever point in her life turned her into a scourge of the Alternian seas.

I'm going for pre-scratch.

The way I see it, either it's a whole bunch of time shenanigans due to furthest ring involvement, or the pre-scratch troll session is involved with the scratched Kid session in the same way that the scratched troll session is involved in the pre-scratched Kid session

Devoted Explorer

Ravinie

Maybe this chick is dead John and dead Vriska's kid? Can dead dream bubble people have dead dream bubble babies? Her hair does look like a combination of John and Vriska's, but perhaps I'm reading way too far into it. I am under the assumption though that dream bubbles do not function under the same space and time constraints as the rest of the universes.

I....I oddly like this theroy. Though that sounds insanely far fetched.

But seeing all the points made, I guess it makes a lot more sense now it'd be Mindfang. Pre or Post scratch is the question now. I will also bid Pre scratch as well.

Party Animal

Maybe we'll get to keep being Jake now. I would like that. We haven't been Jake in a long time. Maybe we'll get some clarification. I wonder who we'll get to be when/if the confessions come. Jake, having to deal with them both at once?

The thing about writing fic for this fandom is that s**t changes so fast.

Shameless Fatcat

Man, normally I can resist doing fanarts (because I'm a lazy little ******** who can be bothered to work on any art, much less fan art,) but with this update I just couldn't help myself ;-;

User Image

Sparkly Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I basically just got to Act 3, but, it's pretty cool. Kinda want to make some plushies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff