Welcome to Gaia! ::

It seems like Largo has told his side of the story on why he and Fred (Piro) broke up..

click here
Squeechan,
I know you
yeah i remember the comic when it was acually funny not pathetic and depressing ******** piro should get the crap kicked out of him for ruining a good comic
I prefered it when the strips resolved the theme or issue in like 2 or 3 strips rather than the last bunch which have taken forever to get nowhere

5,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Yeah, I liked the series better in the beginning, but now, I don't really even want to read the rest of it ( I bought the 2nd volume and read the 1st from a friend).
I still read it and like it, but it was fun with Largo. Largo makes the series worth while with his l33t and zombie talk.

5,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Shaolina
I still read it and like it, but it was fun with Largo. Largo makes the series worth while with his l33t and zombie talk.

I agree 100%! I mainly liked megatokyo for Largo! I haven't read any of the new ones, but is he still in the comics or was he taken out?
i Don't see anything wrong with megatokyo its fine the way it is.
Largo crying

why!?

curse you Piro scream
I've read Largo's new online comic. Quite frankly, and no disrespect to Largo, I just don't see where this 'humor' comes into play. If he was the humor behind Megatokyo, why is his new comic so, idunno, bland?
I stoped reading megatokyo not long after Largo left... Odly enough, I;m normaly a fan of the more complicated plotlines, but megatokyo just wasn't doing it for me anymore.
Ah well, it was nice while it lasted.
Freakin' hek! Rodney doesn't want to get off his lazy butt and do the comic, so he's leaving it all to Piro. It's not that Piro doesn't have as much humor as Rodney, but the fact that Rodney doesn't care for Megatokyo at all anymore. Lazy bum! stressed
I'm gonna miss Largo but financial differences can be a big deal even for friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff