Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello People! Here's another good manga for y'all to read..
I made it like.... last year...
Genre:
Sci-fi fiction Mythology

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Left to Right Reading order:

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Page 5

That's five pages... I'll upload 5 more next week.. sweatdrop
One thread for all your comics please. You do not need three,especially when you're just going to play the back pedal game.

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
-2o
One thread for all your comics please. You do not need three,especially when you're just going to play the back pedal game.

you know.. just ******** screw it.. Ive had it with pretentious comments from you soulless creatures..
you ******** weasels should just get a life and stop nagging!
yes! nag no more.. your golden words have reached my ears... Im never uploading a single page on gaia ever!
matter of fact.. I might just stop drawing and jump off the ******** roof..
thank you.. you made my 17 years of life feel wonderful!
********!

p.s I only draw my mangas right to left because it reduces pencil smudges. you would know if you had spent more time drawing than nagging..

have a good ******** day!
Hate Miruki

you know.. just ******** screw it.. Ive had it with pretentious comments from you soulless creatures..
yes! nag no more.. your golden words have reached my ears... Im never uploading a single page on gaia ever!
********!

p.s I only draw my mangas right to left because it reduces pencil smudges. you would know if you had spent more time drawing than nagging..

Yeah yeah. Cry me a river.

You're more than welcome back when you can learn how to take constructive criticism without the whining, excuses, grabs for pity and threats of self-harm.

Don't try to hold yourself hostage with us. We don't care about you.

Profitable Prophet

Even though you feel the need to copy/paste in three different threads, I will reserve my opinion to only ONE of your magnificent idols to mediocrity and all that is wrong with the creative world.

These comics are not the worst thing I have ever seen. They have interesting-sounding concepts, but the execution is just horrible. There is a difference between "realistic/mature/dark/edgy" and "cursing a whole hell of a lot". The art definitely needs a lot of work to get away from that faux-anime style, which you should be doing, seeing as you write in english, making me assume it is your native language, and meaning you are NOT from Japan, and should NOT be making a "manga". It should not be written from right to left. That smudges thing is bullshit, primarily because an actual comic artist uses pencils only for the rough draft, and later creates lineart with ink (as well, if you are right handed, then no, drawing from left-to-right does not cause smudges by what I'm assuming is your logic). You're drawing from right-to-left because you want to emulate a style you enjoy, which is fine, but don't expect anyone anywhere to take your comics seriously.

Story-wise, your execution, as I said above, is horrible. Even from right-to-left, the panel placement is horrible, and I cannot for the life of me tell what is going on. People spout nonsense, characters are ill-defined, and there can be so much going on on a page that my brain overloads. None of the characters are different from each other, and while the artwork is partially a problem, they have no real personalities, or even really move the story along at all. In this comic I'm commenting on, I can't even tell what the story is, or remember the names of the characters (which is bad, as I read it about 5 times to try and figure out what is going on).

You can't take a critique. No matter how harsh these people may seem, they ARE trying to help you and you WILL get much worse. Believe someone who knows about these things from personal experience, it's much easier for someone to tell you your work sucks, and then how to improve it, instead of someone telling you your work sucks and to get out of their office, because there's no possible way you could get this job.

You need to take into consideration what we say, and decide that you are going to act on it (or not, as you have already shown you have no consideration from critique that is not entirely made up of praise). Believe it or not, these people actually have more experience than you, or anybody who would give you nothing but praise. It is impossible to make a perfect comic, and you should always be working to make yours better.

But, as you've shown, you're unwilling to listen to any of this. So, if you want to show people this, but not have them comment on it at all (as any comment would lead to something bad about this comic, as ALL of it is bad), then we have a forum for that.

Tempting at suicide or stopping drawing is a ridiculous and childish thing to do, and shows that you have little to no maturity in your everyday life. Here's a personal tip: go to college. You'll learn to take critique, and that your work is not the special, underdog, art that is going to catch everyone's eye and going to make you famous. There are people younger than you that are continually drawing and writing right now, who are ten times better than you, and are so because they actually know how to take criticism.

Finally, at the risk of invalidating my entire essay to you, comic artist:
Please, for the love of god, stop using ******** ellipses!

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
IronSpike
Hate Miruki

********!

Yeah yeah. Cry me a river.

You're more than welcome back when you can learn how to take constructive criticism without the whining, excuses, grabs for pity and threats of self-harm.

Don't try to hold yourself hostage with us. We don't care about you.

no body cares about you either.. hence you stick your nose where it doesnt belong
Hate Miruki

no body cares about you either.. hence you stick your nose where it doesnt belong

Yes, I can tell how little you care by the way you're not mashing f5 and feverishly hanging on my every word.

Oh wait.

You asked for opinions, and you got some you didn't like. Your request can't be retroactively revoked because it made you fill your diaper, kid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff