Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What program are you using to build your site?

If you plan on turning this into a long-term pursuit, I would highly recommend getting Macromedia Dreamweaver.

I've had Microsoft Frontpage eat my site twice--resulting in many late-night hours for me and 2 other friends (on different computers) rushing to get the entire site rebuilt from scratch.

...Heheh...Frontpage. But site-building isn't necessarily my priority. I've tried Dreamweaver once in a web-page production class and really had a hard time, mainly because I wasn't interested. Plus I've also heard it's expensive to buy. Maybe I'm wrong? I don't know...but I think this program is as far as I'll get.

I use front page my self (clicky) And I've never had crashing problems...O_o The only thing I suggest is that before you use any WYSIWYG (WhatYouSeeIsWhatYouGet) web design program is that you learn HTML first. It's helps ten-fold, trust me.

Heheh, thanks for the advice. But as extremely unbelievable as it sounds, I -know- HTML. I'm not an idiot who only relies on Frontpage.
Quote:
Heheh, thanks for the advice. But as extremely unbelievable as it sounds, I -know- HTML. I'm not an idiot who only relies on Frontpage.

I've just seen to many sites where the person thought that all they need was a WYSIWYG editor to make a good website... sweatdrop
heheh sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces