Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
The Fox King
King Masters

User Image
King is the manwhore with a heart of gold. He's total perv and insane for foxgirls. BUT he is actually a really good guy. He's a well loved king. He's charming, kind, caring, generous. It's just he's kind of a monster that'll hit on any and all foxgirls ever and like 99% of the time bone them that day.

Reiko Ryuji
Reiko is the strongest woman in the fox kingdom and serves as the fox king's bodyguard. Reiko is extremely popular with the foxmen of the kingdom, because of her beauty and huge boobs but she rarely goes out on dates. Reiko is a HUGE tease.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Emiko Ryuji
Reiko's darkfox half sister and famous assassin. Emiko's and Reiko's rivalry has gone on since they were kids, but mostly now because because emiko has been hired to assassinate the fox king. She uses her sex appeal to draw king in and it works literally every time, like king should really be embarrassed by that fact. But reiko always saves him before he's killed.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
I'm really digging this idea. I make comics all the time. I could even make a web page just for this. Do you have a favorite artist where i can make the style similar? and any ideas on what you want the first chapter to be about? keep me posted and i'll send drawings over

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Topodiago
I'm really digging this idea. I make comics all the time. I could even make a web page just for this. Do you have a favorite artist where i can make the style similar? and any ideas on what you want the first chapter to be about? keep me posted and i'll send drawings over

Wow really that would be awesome!!
This art style I really like here
User Image

Well the first part could be about reiko and emiko being kids or teenagers. At the end of first part you could show how they spilt up, one becoming an assassin and the other meeting king and becoming his body guard.

Or the first part could be emiko's first assassination attempt.
Cool I can do that! Just need more of the description of the fox kingdom? What was their childhood like ? Were they just trained to be assassins? The more facts i have the more i can create the picture your looking for

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Topodiago
Cool I can do that! Just need more of the description of the fox kingdom? What was their childhood like ? Were they just trained to be assassins? The more facts i have the more i can create the picture your looking for

Oh ok problem thank you very much for doing this.

Reiko was was born with just incredible strength so she fights barehanded. Reiko was a was famous fighter and wrestler before she was the king's bodyguard. Reiko is not quite in love with king but she does have the hots for him. Emiko loves to rub it in reiko's nose that she's been with king many times in the middle of assassination attempts.

Emiko was kinda always the badgirl and years of hanging out with wrong crowds gave her a great fondness of the assassination arts. never wanting to be out done by her sister, trained herself hard to be an amazing and famous assassin.

Their childhood was actually quite normal. All the fighting and assassinating was all their choice to get into. The thing I want to get across is that reiko and emiko absolutely love what they do.

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
The fox kingdom is kinda your typical final fantasy type of place. There are modern buildings, trains, airships. There are no guns or cars, but that's because most people have some kind of magic. Everybody looks human but have foxears and foxtails. It's really just one huge mega city not really a country. King masters is the ruler and lives in a palace on the north end. Theres several markets, red light districts, massive residential districts,

Would you like the full history of the fox kingdom?
Dope I'm gonna start sketching some rough story frames out. I'm gonna start with reiko's and emiko's past life. Reiko enters a fighting tournament.She is used to winning but this tournament is suppose to be really big compared to the others she had won, not to mention Emiko and her friends are behind the scenes trying to take out one of the fighters for a bounty. Reiko wins and gets the kings attention to be appointed his body guard. Any thoughts?

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Topodiago
Dope I'm gonna start sketching some rough story frames out. I'm gonna start with reiko's and emiko's past life. Reiko enters a fighting tournament.She is used to winning but this tournament is suppose to be really big compared to the others she had won, not to mention Emiko and her friends are behind the scenes trying to take out one of the fighters for a bounty. Reiko wins and gets the kings attention to be appointed his body guard. Any thoughts?

That sounds fantastic. I love it! I can't thank you enough I'm so happy someone else likes my idea for comic. You can add any characters or anything you want.
No problem!! thanks for the idea!!I've been really wanting to draw a comic but i haven't had any good ideas, but i saw your post and the characters i really liked them. something i can really work with and get into while drawwing.

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Topodiago
No problem!! thanks for the idea!!I've been really wanting to draw a comic but i haven't had any good ideas, but i saw your post and the characters i really liked them. something i can really work with and get into while drawwing.

You are awesome my friend.
Want any gold I tons.
Yessss! I just started this account so my gold funds are extremely low. I'll Post character sketches later tonight on whatever i can get done today. I'm excited to see how this turns out.

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Topodiago
Yessss! I just started this account so my gold funds are extremely low. I'll Post character sketches later tonight on whatever i can get done today. I'm excited to see how this turns out.

My gold vault is yours, my friend.
I'm super excited for this too, also I'll be randomly posting more story stuff in this thread as I think of it.

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Topodiago

Oh you need a trading pass before I can give you gold.
king_masters
Topodiago

yea... i need to have this account open for 3days so i'll let you know when i get one and thank you!!!

Perfect Lover

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Topodiago
king_masters
Topodiago

yea... i need to have this account open for 3days so i'll let you know when i get one and thank you!!!

No problem!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces