Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xo-Rainbow Suicide-oX
i don't cry. it's near impossible for me to cry. so stfu

I have more respect for someone breaking down and crying than posting an angry all-caps post in thread about their comic. If you cannot deal with people posting about your comic, do not post your comic.
Xo-Rainbow Suicide-oX
I GIVE UP ******** THE COMIC ******** DRAWING IM DONE!! I ASK FOR ADVICE NOT ******** CRITIQUES I WANTED HELP NOT YOUR ******** COMMON CRITISM SO GUESS WHAT YOU CAN GET ON YOUR ******** KNEES AND SUCK ME GAIA CUZ IM DONE WITH YOU IM JUST ******** DONE I HAVE DEALT WITH THIS FOR THREE ******** YEAR THREE YEARS AND I AM FINISHED

You are never, ever going to improve if this is your attitude. If you crumble at the most basic criticism, you are unable to function in the art world and you should move on to something else.

Learn to evaluate your own work. If you can't even tell that you're not reaching the threshold of acceptability, then there's no chance of getting better.

Grow up.
I'd give this meltdown a nine out of ten, except that the OP forgot to edit the thread subject to "CLOSED BECAUSE OF ASSHOLES" or something. That's going to push this down into the seven point five range because it demonstrates a lack of understanding of how to really, truly appeal like an angry child on the internet.
Xo-Rainbow Suicide-oX
I GIVE UP ******** THE COMIC ******** DRAWING IM DONE!! I ASK FOR ADVICE NOT ******** CRITIQUES I WANTED HELP NOT YOUR ******** COMMON CRITISM SO GUESS WHAT YOU CAN GET ON YOUR ******** KNEES AND SUCK ME GAIA CUZ IM DONE WITH YOU IM JUST ******** DONE I HAVE DEALT WITH THIS FOR THREE ******** YEAR THREE YEARS AND I AM FINISHED

Boo freakin' hoo, how old are you really? People don't want you to suck and give you advice on how to improve your comic in general...so the logical thing to do is lash out and delete your first post? WOW, I guess everyone else has been doing it wrong in this forum...
Smegma Princess
I'd give this meltdown a nine out of ten, except that the OP forgot to edit the thread subject to "CLOSED BECAUSE OF ASSHOLES" or something. That's going to push this down into the seven point five range because it demonstrates a lack of understanding of how to really, truly appeal like an angry child on the internet.

I think your post just made my day, Smegma.

In all honesty, no one is really going to care if you have a mental breakdown. People have mental breakdowns all the time, and we have more important things to do than listen to you have yours. Saying you don't cry and pretending to be tough won't help. "The willow bends with the wind, and lasts forever, while even the strongest of hard oaks can be toppled." Why don't you, instead of freaking out and whining, read all of our advice and put it to good use. I believe that I said multiple times that I was merely giving you advice to improve your comics.

Oh, and screaming the word ******** everywhere? Please, control yourself. It doesn't make you look good or cool; a five-year-old could type out the word ******** if he wanted to.

Now, this is a critique forum. You should look around the threads and familiarize yourself with the forum before posting here, because then you'll know what to expect. If you had known anything about this forum before you posted here, you would have known that you'd get critique.

Now, this post has likely infuriated you. Step back from the computer. Relax. Take a walk. Busy yourself with something else. Then come back to the computer and reply, in a mature manner, that you did not want harsh critiques, but gentile, nice advice about your comic. Then, the people giving critique will leave, and the people that YOU are looking for might just come around this thread.

Oh, and by the way, if you give up THAT easily, you will NEVER be able to even create a full comic, let alone a good one.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Xo-Rainbow Suicide-oX
Kupocake
Xo-Rainbow Suicide-oX
Waaaaaah
Oh quit whining. Nobody likes a crybaby.

You've received perfectly good constructive critique/advice that can help you become a better artist/comic illustrator. But, clearly, you're not interested in improving.

You don't understand me because I'm an angry, "different" adolescent with a raging bag of hormones and a huge inflated ego, but because nobody has told me to improve my artwork before, I'm bitter and confused.
Trust me, we know.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
If polite to-the-point critique makes you crumple like a wet tissue, you're not ready to post things in public, and it's more suited to family and friends.

They are critiquing your ART. Not you, unless it's an implication that you aren't perfect(and no one is. I still have a long way to go on comics, myself). Take a break, calm down. Come back and reread it clear of preconceptions and you might realize that no one is attacking you.

And next time you post, I suggest you lurk in the forum for a while if you're unsure of the kind of feedback you'll be getting.

Wheezing Elder

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I haven't looked at this forum in 4 years. I look back now and I laugh because it's funny. I'm a completely different person and it has nothing to do with any of you, or your criticisms. You were all pathetic young adults picking and prodding at someone barely 14 years old. I'm sorry to say but I stand by the words I said back then. I wasn't seeking what was given I was seeking advice in order to improve my /comic/, not critics toward my artwork. I won't go back and read what was said by you but I will say this. If an artist does not want critic do not degrade them for being upset, especially if the artist is just starting out. Ask questions, state concerns, find information before instantaneously placing down what you think is right and your idealism.

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
B0ySkylark
I haven't looked at this forum in 4 years. I look back now and I laugh because it's funny. I'm a completely different person and it has nothing to do with any of you, or your criticisms. You were all pathetic young adults picking and prodding at someone barely 14 years old. I'm sorry to say but I stand by the words I said back then. I wasn't seeking what was given I was seeking advice in order to improve my /comic/, not critics toward my artwork. I won't go back and read what was said by you but I will say this. If an artist does not want critic do not degrade them for being upset, especially if the artist is just starting out. Ask questions, state concerns, find information before instantaneously placing down what you think is right and your idealism.

Why did you necro this thread? Are you really that petty?

Fluffy Bunny

8,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
vampire_queen7
B0ySkylark

shhhh just shhhhhh dont be a rude boiled egg

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
TheSummoness
vampire_queen7
B0ySkylark

I'm not even going to pretend that I know what that means.

Spam6467's Wife

9,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
B0ySkylark
vampire_queen7
B0ySkylark

Not sure what that means but considering this was, and still is, my thread I can do as I please even if It's a few years old?

It would be fine if you'd brought it back and it still pertained to creating a comic or whatever issue you had before if you'd still needed help with it. But you brought it back just to poke and jeer at a bunch of users who probably don't even remember this and that means this thread has absolutely no place in Comic Creators forum, or anywhere really.
Also, they weren't picking on you, they gave constructive helpful criticism of your work and you threw a tantrum like a toddler. Looks like you still haven't grown up since you felt the need to bring this thread back. Been holding a grudge from an internet forum for 4 years have we?

Fluffy Bunny

8,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
vampire_queen7
TheSummoness
vampire_queen7
B0ySkylark

I'm not even going to pretend that I know what that means.

It means that this happened in the past and you need to leave this person alone. They have grown up and are passed this and your still petty and on this forum, please, by all means, go away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff