Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

Hi guys~! cat_biggrin Please feel free to read my recent comic in manga style... cat_whee called SplashStar☆!! cat_xd You can view the manga here thank you : SplashStar☆!!

please do bear in mind that I made this manga out of boredom and not professionally... but then I really do enjoy drawing them~ yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

User Image

Akarui Sama
Hi guys~! cat_biggrin Please feel free to read my recent comic in manga style... cat_whee called SplashStar☆!! cat_xd You can view the manga here thank you : SplashStar☆!!

please do bear in mind that I made this manga out of boredom and not professionally... but then I really do enjoy drawing them~ yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

User Image

i really love the art <3

Seeker

Shinigami of Justice
Akarui Sama

User Image

i really love the art <3

thank you for viewing~ its on hiatus at the moment, once i'm done with my stuffies i'll continue the comic~ cat_wink
Akarui Sama
Shinigami of Justice
Akarui Sama

User Image

i really love the art <3

thank you for viewing~ its on hiatus at the moment, once i'm done with my stuffies i'll continue the comic~ cat_wink

yay that's great that you will continue. I wish it were all in color hehe

Mewling Kitten

I've always been a sucker for mermaid stories! heart The main character is really cute! I understand why it isn't colored, it takes up a lot of time. I use greyscale for my comic (on hiatus) and leave color for special chapter spreads. Good luck! I can't wait to see the rest! :3

Seeker

Shinigami of Justice

yay that's great that you will continue. I wish it were all in color hehe

Hey there, i've added another page~ and i'm on my way continuing the comic now~ gonna add up more soon~aaand yup its hard for me to have it color all the way cat_sweatdrop

Seeker

weeabo-trash
I've always been a sucker for mermaid stories! heart The main character is really cute! I understand why it isn't colored, it takes up a lot of time. I use greyscale for my comic (on hiatus) and leave color for special chapter spreads. Good luck! I can't wait to see the rest! :3

yay~! thank you so much for the support and yes~ it really could take loooonger time to finish it when in my head i already wanna finish it asap though... cat_razz but then i have to be patient so that the result won't be disappointing cat_whee

Seeker

Chapter 01 done! Feel free to read it cat_4laugh

User Image

Invisible Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Akarui Sama

User Image

Link Doesn't Work . .

Seeker

Josepsh2
Akarui Sama

User Image

Link Doesn't Work . .

then maybe you can try this one: http://splashstar.smackjeeves.com/

Invisible Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Akarui Sama
Josepsh2
Akarui Sama

User Image

Link Doesn't Work . .

nice manga i like it . .

Invisible Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Akarui Sama
Josepsh2
Akarui Sama

User Image

Link Doesn't Work . .

nice manga i like it . .

Seeker

Josepsh2
nice manga i like it . .

thank you cat_4laugh

Seeker

Okay this is the WIP of my manga SplashStar! That is going to be updated soon. For Fujoshi and Fudanshi, sorry to disappoint you since they don't actually kiss... Raidne is just giving CPR to Clio... cat_sweatdrop anyhow... I'm kinda giddy with this scene even though it's just a CPR... ehehe... cat_xd

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces