Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
It's a cross-over self-insert NO-ROMANCE webcomic
So far I don't have much, but...
I was wondering if anybody had some specific advice on what I'm already doing wrong?
It's "Oh, THAT kind of comic" at ohthatkindofcomic.com
Critique?

Dapper Genius

You should improve your art and coloring style before continuing and learn how to typeset so the words can be neater. if you're going to draw your own boxes use a ruler. But so far I do like you're writing style and I find it funny. For your disclaimer you should probably make it a little smaller or just have its own page because it really ruins the flow of the story.

Lonely Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
Hetalia Scotland
You should improve your art and coloring style before continuing and learn how to typeset so the words can be neater. if you're going to draw your own boxes use a ruler. But so far I do like you're writing style and I find it funny. For your disclaimer you should probably make it a little smaller or just have its own page because it really ruins the flow of the story.

Art and format improvement advice noted, thank you very much for the insight.
And as far as the disclaimer, it's only there on that first page so that nobody can say I never put it in the comic. It won't be at the end of every page, and instead is shown at the bottom of the webpage itself if one bothers to scroll.
Again thank you for the input!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces