Welcome to Gaia! ::

II Rational Insanity II
RallyArtist
I'm interested. It'll be my first strip though, I was looking for experience.

o uo;;

ohhh awesome
art samples?

My profile has a few in the Journal section. o uo''

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

RallyArtist
II Rational Insanity II
RallyArtist
I'm interested. It'll be my first strip though, I was looking for experience.

o uo;;

ohhh awesome
art samples?

My profile has a few in the Journal section. o uo''

ohhh i like it
do you have anywhere else we could communicate that might be more convenient?
II Rational Insanity II

ohhh i like it

Take your pick lol ;
Livestream, MSN, Skype, Facebook, .... I could even create an account wherever you'd feel comfortable.

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

RallyArtist
II Rational Insanity II

ohhh i like it

Take your pick lol ;
Livestream, MSN, Skype, Facebook, .... I could even create an account wherever you'd feel comfortable.

livestream or skype would work great for me.
II Rational Insanity II

livestream or skype would work great for me.

Skype is: rally.artist
Livestream is: http://livestre.am/4kFRN
sounds like a really awesome idea
best of luck 3nodding

Clean Genius

6,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
this is the 1st time ever actually being here in the forums. I wish I was here at the time ;~; I love making comics! 4laugh heart I've been drawing since I was five. I absolutely love art and even though someone has already offered to draw the comic for you. I'll be willing to make you a comic for free ^ ^ I think it would be awesome ^ ^ I've made my own comics before like Little Dead Riding Hood....Well most of my stories are based off fairy tales ans they're just a** kicken characters lol xD Anyones art inspires me to be more creative ^ ^ Its a wonderful gift lol ^ ^ heart

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

Show Down Please
this is the 1st time ever actually being here in the forums. I wish I was here at the time ;~; I love making comics! 4laugh heart I've been drawing since I was five. I absolutely love art and even though someone has already offered to draw the comic for you. I'll be willing to make you a comic for free ^ ^ I think it would be awesome ^ ^ I've made my own comics before like Little Dead Riding Hood....Well most of my stories are based off fairy tales ans they're just a** kicken characters lol xD Anyones art inspires me to be more creative ^ ^ Its a wonderful gift lol ^ ^ heart

ohhhh
if you have a skype or something I would love to have it

Clean Genius

6,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'll get started with the comic and tell you when I'm done :3 I wont be able to finish it until 2 weeks becuz next week my date finally has a chance to see me becuz he's been working really hard and I can't wait to see him! ^ ^ I'm so excited! lol but I'll make the comic and I'll show ya when I'm done lol ^ ^ It would usually take me a week to make about 20 or more pages of a comic but I can do it c: ^ ^ caroline.boswell01 is my skype c: ......I haven't been on skype 4 weeks now >> I may have to make a new account becuz my wi-fi effed up 3 weeks ago and I haven't done s**t about it xD lol. It messed up my skype account, but I can make a new one ^ ^ lol xD but yeah I can totally skype you in 2 weeks :3

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

Show Down Please
I'll get started with the comic and tell you when I'm done :3 I wont be able to finish it until 2 weeks becuz next week my date finally has a chance to see me becuz he's been working really hard and I can't wait to see him! ^ ^ I'm so excited! lol but I'll make the comic and I'll show ya when I'm done lol ^ ^ It would usually take me a week to make about 20 or more pages of a comic but I can do it c: ^ ^ caroline.boswell01 is my skype c: ......I haven't been on skype 4 weeks now >> I may have to make a new account becuz my wi-fi effed up 3 weeks ago and I haven't done s**t about it xD lol. It messed up my skype account, but I can make a new one ^ ^ lol xD but yeah I can totally skype you in 2 weeks :3

ohhh
okay, what information do you need for the comic?
I mean, I have the character, the letter it's based on and the ideas I wanted down c:

Magnetic Gekko

Finding this thread is funny since one day I'd like to try doing a comic.

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

miaowl

omg
If I could actually afford it now.
I'm thinking I might just end up paying real money for this.
Once.. I figure out... paypal, dammit.
Though this one is centered around suicide, since my character-
In the roleplay I'm doing, makes an attempt on his life.

Magnetic Gekko

II Rational Insanity II
miaowl

omg
haha, yeah, money is always a limiter e we

Hm, what's your issue with PayPal? e we I'm always amazed that I haven't screwed up using it lol.

Huh, sounds like could upset a few people;; but possibly interesting depending on how it handled.

tighnari's Husband

Toothy Gekko

miaowl
II Rational Insanity II
miaowl

omg

Hm, what's your issue with PayPal? e we I'm always amazed that I haven't screwed up using it lol.

Huh, sounds like could upset a few people;; but possibly interesting depending on how it handled.

ohhh
well, mostly that I don't have one set up yet, and I would need to get the proper information from my bank- and I'm really dumb with cards.
Really. Dumb.

oh yeah, I wouldn't doubt that
But everything I touch turns to angst, and it's more a personal thing for this character
Who I like to torment.
A lot.

Magnetic Gekko

II Rational Insanity II
miaowl
II Rational Insanity II
miaowl

omg

ohhh
well, mostly that I don't have one set up yet, and I would need to get the proper information from my bank- and I'm really dumb with cards.
Really. Dumb.

oh yeah, I wouldn't doubt that
But everything I touch turns to angst, and it's more a personal thing for this character
Who I like to torment.
A lot.
Haha, fair enough, hope it all gets sorted then. Hm, doubt you're that dumb though. ; u;

Wow, the Midas-angst touch, nice. :p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces