Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirited Dragon

14,925 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Just a little something I threw together on paint after something on Gaia caught my attention ...personally, I don't even think it's that funny. I mean, I loved it while I was making it, but it was also about 6 in the morning at the time, and I hadn't slept yet. So a lot of things seemed funny...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorry if the text is a little too small. If I made the image any bigger, you wouldn't be able to see all of it on one page. *shrug*

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Shimio
Sorry if the text is a little too small.

*squint* Yeah, it is a bit small.

This can be rectified by changing the sizes of boxes, bubbles, etc. where the text occurs. Plan the panels according to how much room the text will need. If the text takes up too much space, reconsider the size of the panel, or the amount of text in a single panel. It's also okay to do a comic in more than one page.

Legibility can also be improved by changing the font itself, which can affect both size and clarity of the letters (for instance, Comic Sans is easier to read than one of those scrawling cursive handwriting fonts, but Arial is more legible than Comic Sans).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff