Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sleep of Reason is a black-and-white horror comics anthology set to debut in the summer of 2013. It will be accepting proposals for submissions from Halloween of 2012 until November 30th, 2012. Accepted submissions will be announced December 30th, 2012.

This will be paid work.

Interested parties should be over 18 years of age, and able to fluently type in English. Please click the following link for further details.

http://www.ironcircus.com/sleep_of_reason/

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
I will definitely be submitting soon. I love a good horror story!

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
i am so goddamn tempted. i've always wanted to try my hand at horror.
Seijaku_Ishida

megrar

Not gonna lie, I posted this here primarily to make sure you two knew about it.

Blessed Fairy

I'd love to help and write a horror story but I'm not a very good artist. So good luck to you and people who submitted their comic Ideas. Hopefully your stories send chills down the reader's spine.^_^
I'm interested. Horror is my absolute favorite genre. I'll see if I can cook up a good story, this sounds like a very cool project!

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
IronSpike
Seijaku_Ishida

megrar

Not gonna lie, I posted this here primarily to make sure you two knew about it.

Aw, thanks!

Ahaha. Horror summaries sound kind of silly, don't they? Especially when they're heavily visual reliant.
I don't suppose it could hurt to give it a try

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Might actually submit a summary here... If anything it is great to try something new.
I've always wanted to make horror comics! I'll think about this and try to get something together.
at one point I was going to make my own horror anthology of short stories I'd come up with. Unfortunately this is exam month for me and it is my busiest time of year. Sorry, maybe next year =)

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
[~Ramble.Corset~]
at one point I was going to make my own horror anthology of short stories I'd come up with. Unfortunately this is exam month for me and it is my busiest time of year. Sorry, maybe next year =)
The end of this month is the deadline for story proposals, not the actual comic, you know.
Seijaku_Ishida
[~Ramble.Corset~]
The end of this month is the deadline for story proposals, not the actual comic, you know.
True, but I'll be lucky if I get any time to myself this month, then I have to study for a year's worth of clinical placement, so I'll be in a better position to submit a proposal (and actually follow through) next year =)

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Uwah. o-o

Looks good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out