Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is old. But I like the style.
Should I just make this into a comic? Would anyone want to read it?

User Image
That's... really gross and unfunny.
Maybe that was supposed to be funny, but I just feel disgusted.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Very....crude. :/

Toilet humor might net you an audience, but the set up is much too wooden that the joke falls flat.

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
das Raubtier
Maybe that was supposed to be funny, but I just feel disgusted.

I agree...

Tipsy Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Even though I have the sense of humor of an eight year old, I didn't find this funny.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I laughed more at the comments than the comic.

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Im saying this as a Fan of Manga.

I have to say if your going to make a manga like that youd only attract.... Perverted Sick people

My Opinion

End of discussion

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Art's good... comedy could use some work.
I wasn't particularly disgusted, but the joke definitely could have been handled better. Panels 2&3 don't add anything to the joke, 4 arguably doesn't as well. When you omit those panels, it doesn't transform into good humor, but it does deliver the joke a lot better.

That said, there is an audience for this kind of humor, you're just not likely to find them in this subforum. If doing poop jokes is what you've always wanted, go for it.
Hah, don;t listen to these stuck-up manga kiddies. I thought it was pretty good, my kind of humor. and hey, every one has a different sense of humor, just cus it's a bit ''off-color'' doesn't make it bad.
J Kony 2012
Hah, don;t listen to these stuck-up manga kiddies. I thought it was pretty good, my kind of humor. and hey, every one has a different sense of humor, just cus it's a bit ''off-color'' doesn't make it bad.

What makes them stuck-up manga kids?

Aged Codger

We're not a group of seven-year-old boys, so it's no wonder nobody is liking the poop joke. If that's how you writing is, then don't expect your comic to get many readers at all. If you don't have many readers, it doesn't matter what your update schedule is.

Victor Bernard's Husbando

Dangerous Dabbler

Okay bombed toilet humor aside, here's what I got to say.

1. Why is her ear on the outside (basically in front) of the phone in the second panel? Also how is she holding it up? Her shoulder clearly isn't applying pressure to it.
2. Fourth panel, the phone is no where near an ear.
3. Blondie's (I'm assuming she's blonde or fair-haired) phone bounces from left, to right, then BACK to left. Consistency.

Now, back to the poop humor. No one acts like that when they're making a bowel movement. That's orgasm behaviour, so unless she has some weird fetish for that, this joke is incredibly stupid.

Edit : Oh. No. This probably shouldn't be weekly if it follows this line of humor.

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
First of, that is very toilet humour, and most people get past that at the age of 6.

Secondly, who in the world answers the phone while on the toilet?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff