Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys. I got a fun idea for a topic. XD

What shots or angles do you absolutely dread drawing? Not just for scenery, but if there's an angle you hate drawing characters at or whatever.

For me, it's any interior to an extremely detailed structure. Architecture is not my strong point, to say the least. So, when I have to draw a shot like THIS I am hiding under the covers for dread.

I am trying to think of it as a high level monster. If I can just conquer it, I'll get a ton of EXP. xd

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
-Extreme perspective
-Architecture.
-Clutter. Some of my characters are slobs or magic-users that need lots of books and components...or magic-using slobs. D<

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Slow moving, dramatic scenes. They seem to make me very disinterested for some reason, or I just really hate drawing them. If the angles aren't right or the emotions aren't drawn well, the whole page falls apart, so I take way too long on them.

Liberal Smoker

5,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Top-down or Ground-up perspectives.
Buildings in general.

DESIGNS THAT I REALLY DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THE FACT I AM GONNA HAVE TO DRAW THEM 984729834 TIMES.

Cluttered Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Anything with people, because I usually end up making the heads too small. Animals I can do relatively OK and for buildings I just break out a protractor and a ruler.
Anything with explosions or horses. An exploding horse would be the worst.
Anything involving a ground angle. I'm horrible with feet and shoes :l Such foreign objects to me.
KomiyanZaibach

...I now want to draw or commission a picture of an exploding horse.

Also, I hate drawing backgrounds and perspective from a low viewpoint. (Did that last part make sense? Like the camera is pointing up at someone from the ground)
I would love to see how the fat pony that Beatonna draws, would explode all in sudden. Something so montypythonisque about it.

I might be then the odd ball, who rather likes the extreme challenges. I mean, I'm not good with drawing natural textures or scenery, yet I don't fear to bite the bullet. I rather wait in fear, when I need to draw all the "plain portrait/head shot"-panels. I've got one story on hold because I try to find the motivation to draw those exact shots in it, yet...aaargh, they are just so damn boring!
I attempt to do different shot, but just fail at it. XP On the other hand, I try to make really expressive faces and body language so maybe that sort of makes up for it. Probably not.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
KomiyanZaibach

User Image?
Seijaku_Ishida
KomiyanZaibach

User Image?

That is truly beautiful.
Seijaku_Ishida
KomiyanZaibach

User Image?

I love you.
Overhead shots!
Seijaku_Ishida
KomiyanZaibach

User Image?

That is indeed quite impressive, but it is no match for...MY HORSE!

User Image

Look at my horse, my horse is amazing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas