Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

For me...
  • Panty shots (FUUUU)
  • Zoomed-in shots/Close ups
and architecture/scenery tends to kill me.
We need to turn this into a HorsexExplosion meme XD
Cars. Cars were literally invented by the devil. Also so was 2 point perspective.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
[cherry-tree]
Cars. Cars were literally invented by the devil. Also so was 2 point perspective.
Who invented three point perspective, then?
...Loki? That seems like something he would do. Maybe Set(h). Or Apep.

Lumiere Dor
Panty shots

The better question is, what are you drawing that requires panty shots? >x>
Hands. I dread drawing hands. I seriously need to get better at them.

Fatcat

Mink_LaLa
...Loki? That seems like something he would do. Maybe Set(h). Or Apep.

Lumiere Dor
Panty shots

The better question is, what are you drawing that requires panty shots? >x>

Are those...people...? xD; I totally don't know what those names (?) are. D; Sorry!

Ahem...> u >" I've just gotten requests for things like panty shots Dx "Ecchi" things O w o"
That was a small list of various evil gods. The first one Viking, the last two Egyptian. 8D

And that makes sense why; for a second, I was picturing someone going, "Yesss, PANTY SHOTS."
...Good luck with that. 8C

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
GlanceLavender
If you do all your comic work on Photoshop, if you haven't already, use paths/pen tool. It will make your life infinitely easier when it comes to perspective (and fun! Maybe.).
Kupocake
GlanceLavender
If you do all your comic work on Photoshop, if you haven't already, use paths/pen tool. It will make your life infinitely easier when it comes to perspective (and fun! Maybe.).

Yeah, I use it a lot. It's frustrating making and stroking paths for every damn line, though. Sai's line tools are a little quicker for me.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
GlanceLavender
Kupocake
GlanceLavender

Yeah, I use it a lot. It's frustrating making and stroking paths for every damn line, though. Sai's line tools are a little quicker for me.
Oh no, not for stroking paths (although that is kind of helpful). I just use the paths as guidelines, to set up the guidelines to the vanishing point. Since Paths are on its own layers, I can make two path layers, one to set up guidelines that I can delete later, and the other for the actual strokes. Makes things a lot faster.
You don't have to go to that much trouble to draw guides. Just draw or import a simple grid and use the transform tools to map it in the proper perspective.

Dangerous Capitalist

7,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
GlanceLavender
You don't have to go to that much trouble to draw guides. Just draw or import a simple grid and use the transform tools to map it in the proper perspective.
Personally, it takes all but 2 minutes to set up the guides. :X It might not be for everyone, but I find it easier to work with custom-made paths just for the scene rather than trying to warp a guide to fit your sketch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff