Welcome to Gaia! ::

Me and my friends created this webcomic about a year ago. It's been quite challenging to do so. It updates every monday and friday. We have gained lots of fanart from all around and have a total of about 33,000hits. I have no idea if thats considerd a low amount for hits when it comes to webcomics but yeah. If anyone is interested in linking me or would like to draw a little fanart sketch that would be awesome and greatly apprieciated!

Shadow Side Show!
My Honest Opinion::

The art is really good...but there's something missing from the storyline. It's like it could be funnier. I admit, I only got like 5 or 6 pages into it...but it takes too long to get to the story. You don't have enough on each page. I felt myself growing impatient... sweatdrop Just wanted to be honest.
C#I!
My Honest Opinion::

The art is really good...but there's something missing from the storyline. It's like it could be funnier. I admit, I only got like 5 or 6 pages into it...but it takes too long to get to the story. You don't have enough on each page. I felt myself growing impatient... sweatdrop Just wanted to be honest.

I couldn't agree with you more.....but this is a little more of a serious webmanga than it is funny. But i would like that to change.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff