Welcome to Gaia! ::

Any kind of questons, suggestions, or comments is appreciated.

Here's the story:

So it begins! The crazy story which is the beginning and mid adventures of a deliquient whose death has awaken his supernatural powers, dark past, desitiny, and the fact that he wasn't suppose to be existing in the first place!!! sweatdrop

Ouch...

With his friend Rei Ono (his best friend/rival), Ryuken (a demon assasin as well as a Magic Mater), and Keoto (a Tamed fox demon, Earth Master, as well as a prince), Sakura Satore (the hero-with a girl's name) becomes a Ghost Hunter (a kind of bounty hunter that hunts supernatural criminals) meets other-worldly creatures, kicks their a**, collect Elemental Gems, kicks the Elmental Masters' asses, meet beautiful yet deadly women, somehow manage into one crazy trouble after the next, and ends up fighting for his life in an execution!! xd

And this is just the 1st part of the saga!!!

Rated 16+...for stuff.

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
have you ever watched yu yu hakusho?
Rei...Ono...? Sounds a lot like my character's name, Rei Oniko.
megrar
have you ever watched yu yu hakusho?

Yes, I know. It sounds like Yu Yu Hakusho.
Combine with X, Inu-yasha, Ranma 1/2 and Lupin the 3rd. sweatdrop
Plus many other things I see everyday...
surila
Rei...Ono...? Sounds a lot like my character's name, Rei Oniko.

Actually his real name is Somchai Ono. Rei is his nickname.

Unbeatable Prophet

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
you don't want to make a story that reads entirely of borrowed elements.

most stories borrow something from somewhere, but the good ones have some kind of originality somewhere, something that makes it yours, and not just a rehash of things everyone's seen before.
megrar
you don't want to make a story that reads entirely of borrowed elements.

most stories borrow something from somewhere, but the good ones have some kind of originality somewhere, something that makes it yours, and not just a rehash of things everyone's seen before.

Okay...I'll keep that in mind.
Another thing...

Seishin may be the name of the comic, BUT It doesn't mean Ghost Hunter, or Apocalyspe, OR Final Battle. And yet it is Japanese. Seishin actually meant spirit in Japanese, in kanji. But in this comic, Seishin is actually the name of all 7 realms, not counting the Spirit realm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff